Ritz Carlton Residences, Vail, Vail, CO 81657 Map · Phone number

About Posh! Salon & Boutique

Posh! Salon & Boutique specializes in weddings and special events. Our professional makeup artists and hairstylists will have you looking picture perfect for your special day! We offer the luxury of services in the comfort of your location or in one of our luxurious salons in Vail or Beaver Creek Colorado. Please contact our in-house bridal coordinator, Elizabeth Montalbano, at 970-306-9774 for more information. We also have a bridal boutique featuring exclusive bridal designs by Cosabella. We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Posh! Salon & Boutique on

A · Married on 06/24/2017

1.0
      3.0
      0.5

Unfortunately, I had a horrible experience with Posh Salon. Ultimately, final product (hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids) was great but throughout the process it was a struggle. They never answered their phone, never responded to emails, and on the day-of they double booked two wedding parties. Consequently, the salon tried to blame me for their double-booking, because they never took my deposit and confused the two brides because of similar names. I promptly provided them with my credit card information & they did not charge it immediately. I wish we could have had a well-communicated relationship and had the salon to ourselves for my wedding day, as was previously agreed to. I felt rushed and we were late to my venue for photos. (Please keep in mind, I reached out to book them 10 months in advance.)

Sent on 07/10/2017

Cali · Married on 01/23/2016

0.4
      0.5

I set an appointment almost 3 weeks out to have my “Wedding Day Trial” done (which per their website is hair AND makeup. From the time I set the appointment to the time of the appointment, Posh sent me no less than 4 emails to confirm my “Wedding Day Trial” appointment. After Lyndsey did a somewhat decent job on my hair, I was supposed to have my makeup done, however they had NO ONE there to do it - even after the no less than 4 emails to confirm my “Wedding Day Trial”. They offered absolutely ZERO solutions to help me, did absolutely NOTHING to try and rectify the situation except to only charge me $70 for my hair (which I could’ve done a better job of with less pain). Needless to say, Posh is not someone to use if you’re looking for a reliable and/or helpful vendor. How they’re still in business with that type of customer service is completely beyond me. Not to mention, I told Lyndsey several times that I was tender headed, but it didn’t stop her from ripping the brush through my hair.

Suffice to say: I’d give them ZERO stars if I could, but I have to give them at least one.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Posh! Salon & Boutique FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 25.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Keratin
    Perm
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Ritz Carlton Residences, Vail Vail, 81657 See on map
    Hours: Monday through to Saturday: 9am to 6pm (Sunday by appointment)
  • 210 Offerson Rd Denver, 80210 See on map