Las Vegas, NV 89178 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Posh Productions

At Posh Productions we are committed in delivering elegance and affordability to every occasion. Here at Posh, your celebration will be tailored and designed by our event planning professionals to fit and meet your every desire. We take pride in our lavish options and top of the line customer service, and wish to make every event a premier affair.

We are dedicated in making your special day a perfect reflection of your style and taste, while minimizing your stress in planning. We spend time in finding out what you envision your event to be. Our party planning experts connect with every client, while keeping all details vital in creating a blueprint of your most exotic dreams. Whether you are planning a wedding or a corporate meeting, we will turn your soiree into an unforgettable moment of a lifetime.

With Posh Productions planning your event, every guest will want to be the first to arrive and the last to leave.

3 Reviews for Posh Productions

Audrey · Married on 07/18/2008

amazing and organized, never had a thing to worry about!

Sent on 08/21/2008

Lorraine · Married on 06/14/2008

I highly recommend Posh Productions for all of your wedding needs. Colleen and Jessica assisted me in planning my rehearsal dinner, bridesmaid luncheon and bachelorette party along with my wedding. They took the time to really get to know me and find out what my needs were (and I had alot of them) =). They also helped me stay within my budget by selecting reputable vendors and asking questions that I never would of thought of. I just want to thank you both for such a lovely wedding!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/21/2008

Cheryl · Married on 01/01/2008

Colleen did an amazing job planning our wedding. Her assistance in selecting quality vendors helped us tremendously since we live so far away. I especially want to recognize her for making our wedding day run so smoothly, it is a day we will cherish forever.We understand that there were alot of small details that had to be set up and from our view it was absolutely perfect! Colleen, thank you a thousand times over!!
    Cheryl & Wes