2820 West Maple Suite 227, Troy, MI 48084 Map · Phone number

About Posh & Prim

Posh & Prim is a wedding planning company located in Troy, Michigan, also serving the Detroit, Flint, and Saginaw Bay areas. This team of qualified and experienced planners is ready to give you the clarity and direction you need for a completely successful event. Whether you need planning, event design, or floral services, Posh & Prim is ready to assist. They will give you the assistance you need, so that you are able to relax and enjoy your engagement.

Posh & Prim’s services allow for endless possibilities. No matter your wedding vision, they will help bring it to life. Their levels of planning range from partial planning to full planning, or day-of coordination. The services Posh & Prim offers to make your wedding day absolutely great can include, but are not limited to:

• Event design

web maid
cc4e6afce75a81bc Stylized 322

3 Reviews for Posh & Prim

Ellen · Married on 08/18/2018

Posh and Prim did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding day. Lorna was very professional in every meeting, communicated back quickly, and answered any questions I had. She helped me think of things I hadn't thought of for the day-of and kept me at ease for our big day. On the day of, Lorna and Anita went above and beyond making sure the setup went smoothly and the day ran perfectly. Not to mention, they were extremely fun to have around! I would 110% recommend Posh and Prim to anyone getting married - worth every penny! :)

Sent on 09/23/2018

Kimberly · Married on 07/23/2018

The best wedding experience I had is because of posh and prim. Everything went smooth and in order. All the preparations that it took to make this experience happen is because of Lorna and Anita they were awesome.They were very professional ,very organized,very prompt and attentive to me overall the best service hands down.Thanks Posh and Prim for a wonderful wedding experience I will never forget.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Maleri · Married on 09/09/2017

0.4
      0.5

If you want your wedding day to go well and not feel any regret about it I highly recommend you don't use Posh and Prim. We hired them as day of coordinators and stepping in two weeks prior to our wedding date was a mess. They were unprofessional and inconsiderate throughout the entire process. We had great experiences with all other vendors and support from our wedding day, but unfortunately I have bitter feelings left over from working with Erika and her team. Hiring coordinators is supposed to relieve you of stress, however, working with Posh and Prim just didn't make it worth the time, pain and money they cost us. I should've taken her up on her offer for a refund when I had my first taste of working with them prior to the wedding. My only advice to new brides is to be careful in the vendors that you choose and I wish I would have seen this review before.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Posh & Prim FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,675.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Kelly Zetting Contemporary Violin
    Kelly Zetting Contemporary Violin Wedding Musicians

Posh and Prim were the event planners for a wedding I performed at. They were accessible, friendly and organized. The event was gorgeous! Every detail was manicured to create a regal yet effortless view/experience. Very well styled and executed. High end yet completely unpretentious. it was a perfect reflection of the bride and groom.

• 2820 West Maple Suite 227, Suite 227 Troy, MI, 48084 See on map