Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Posh Petals and Pearls

Award-Winning Luxury Wedding and Event Planning

Posh Petals and Pearls is an award-winning luxury wedding and event planning firm, providing unparalleled planning and exquisite design services to the South's finest clientele. Superb organizational skills coupled with long lasting vendor relationships and an eye for style allow the PPP team to create seamless events which linger in guest's memories long after the event comes to a close. Posh Petals and Pearls events are truly an art form from inception to delivery. Our goal is simple-to unveil the flawless details of your wedding day with grace, poise and professionalism that is unmatched in the wedding industry.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Partial Planning (5)
Rehearsal Dinner (4)
Non-Religious (3)
Civil (1)

Our wedding was FLAWLESS thanks to Taylor and her team! I'm a Savannah native but currently live in DC, and initially thought I didn't need a planner. However, as you brides will learn, the last month is crazy and 3 weeks before the wedding I panicked and decided we needed a 'day of' planner. I had a friend who highly recommended PPP, and we went with the 'month of' option. Honestly, I knew within minutes of talking to the ladies at PPP that I was in excellent hands, but I could not have imagined or anticipated just how amazing they would be. My only regret is not hiring PPP at the beginning of this process! Taylor was AMAZING-- so patient, knowledgeable, organized and an absolute pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond in every way imaginable. And on the wedding day, from beginning to the end, Taylor (with Marvee and Crystal, also fantastic!) executed all aspects of the day to perfection, so I was able to just relax and party! I even had wedding guests tell me how lovely Taylor was!

Trust me when I say that the ladies at PPP are extraordinary. You may find a less expensive option, but I promise you PPP is worth every penny. I walked away knowing Taylor made my wedding and overall experience as a bride better than I could have imagined. Coming from someone who has been a bridesmaid in many weddings, these ladies are THE BEST in town and you won't regret your decision to work with them. A thousand thanks, y'all!!!

Profile Picture Shelly, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

The Posh, Petals and Pearls Team was AMAZING!!! I worked closely with Tara Skinner, she was extremely enjoyable to work with. I went with the 1 month-out plan because I was not working at the time but if I would have been working I would have definitely gone with the full service. Tara was super professional from beginning to end. She was resourceful, very organized and attentive to details. The weeks leading up to the wedding I felt very comfortable because Tara was going to be around and she seemed to be a go-getter. Well I was RIGHT, unfortunately we had a couple of surprises the day of but Tara was right there to take the lead. As an event planner myself, I really enjoyed working with Tara and would recommend her to anyone! If you are looking for someone to really take the reins the day of your special day and someone that does it with a smile don't hesitate to contact Tara. She has a great team, they are customer service oriented, very professional and attentive to detail!

Profile Picture Maria, 8/5/17, 8 Reviews

Religious
Number of Planners
10 AWARDS

23 ENDORSEMENTS
I have so enjoyed working with Posh Petals! Every wedding I have done with them was smooth sailing with no worries. Working with a wedding planner of this caliber brings a certain comfort to the process allowing brides to throughly enjoy the day

Loved working with Posh Petals & Pearls! They are a talented bunch. Thier design set-up was a photographer's dream. I can't wait to work with them again. <3

It was such a pleasure working with Posh Petals and Pearls! Their organization and attention to detail is fantastic and we look forward to working with them at Haig Point again!

Ashley and Tara are fabulous at their jobs. Their weddings run on-time, and are beautiful and creative. I enjoy working with this vendor, and recommend them to couples seeking a quality planner.

What a wonderful, stress-free and amazing team!! I do not know how they keep their composure but every time we do an event or wedding with them, its smooth as silk. Love this team!!

129 PROS I KNOW

Events

404 East Oglethorpe Avenue, Savannah, GA 31401   See On Map
912-596-6064 (phone)
Posh Petals and Pearls is a wedding planner from Savannah, GA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Savannah, GA, Charleston, SC, and Charlotte, NC. Posh Petals and Pearls is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Savannah wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Wedding Planning, full service planning, month-of planning, day-of planning, destination wedding planner.