Charlotte, NC 28269 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 49

About Posh Affairs

Yay!! You're engaged! Now what?!?
Well, you're in the right place. You've decided to hire a wedding planner.

We are a full-service boutique wedding & event planning company
located in Charlotte, NC.

What does "full-service" mean?
As your wedding planner we are essentially your personal planning assistants for the next 9-12 months!
So sit back, relax and enjoy the ride! :-)

In a nutshell we do the following and much, much more…
We meet with you to get to know you as a couple first. Then we learn your hopes, dreams and wishes for your big day. We talk realistically about your budget and come up with a custom budget analysis.

We assist with procuring the absolute best vendors that match your style, personality & budget.
See, we've done all of the hardwork for you. We've already vetted vendors and only recommend vendors who believe in the same quality of service and product as we do. You don't have to spend hours out of your day searching the internet for vendors that may not meet your needs.
We are your wedding advocates and planning partners!

You have a vision for your wedding and as your wedding planner we assist you with bringing your vision to reality by utilizing our creativity and love for all things weddings! Our goal is to gather the right team of wedding professionals that will wow you and your guests.

We can step in at any stage of your planning and ensure that every detail is handled without a question.

Our motto is Chic, Elegant & Posh!
We believe that every event we plan — whether large or small — should live up to this standard.

We also firmly believe in setting your own trends! It's perfectly ok to come up with a new family tradition. Weddings do not have to be done the way they've always been done.
No wedding is alike and we welcome all kinds of weddings!

Let's start planning your Posh Affair today!!

Charlotte, North Carolina
Miami Chic Theme Wedding | Posh Affairs (c) Love Shutter Photography Charlotte, North Carolina
c8c1033a8964e3c7 1358394068566 JW38688
c8c1033a8964e3c7 1358394068566 JW38688

• Videos 3

15 Reviews for Posh Affairs

Nicole · Married on 08/13/2016

Nekia and her team were awesome! I didn't originally want a wedding planner because I enjoy planning and knew I could do it all on my own. WRONG! Nekia worked with me to ensure the wedding was exactly what I wanted, and she never forced me to do anything that I didn't want. She has many great contacts and was even able to find us some discounts that I wouldn't have been able to get on my own. She also saved me a lot of time doing research. Rather than researching 10 or 15 vendors, she gave me the option of a couple, and I chose from there. Nekia was worth every penny!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/18/2014

Our only regret with hiring Nekia Miller of Posh Affairs was not doing it sooner! Event planning, design, and organizing are not at all my strong suit. About 7 months out from our wedding day I had enough. We had put so much in to our wedding day but needed a professional who could oversee the process, make sure we had covered all of our bases, and most importantly let our parents, family and friends relax and enjoy the wedding day celebration stress free! Our first meeting with Nekia she got to know us as a couple and got a good feel for what we wanted. She gave us easy manageable to do lists for each step in the process which kept us on track. Nekia introduced herself to all of our hired vendors and took over being the main contact. What a weight off my shoulders! Nekia handled all of the set up, created a style guide for me so there wouldn’t be any surprises with how everything was to be set up. I was still surprised though when I walked into the reception area early on our wedding day, everything was beyond what I had ever hoped for and dreamed of. My Mom and Dad and everyone raved about Nekia and her wonderful assistant. If anything went wrong I did not know about it because Nekia was on top of everything. My dress bustle broke and before I knew it they were on me with safety pins fixing me up! My Mom said Nekia was worth her weight in gold and I agree. We received countless compliments about every aspect of our wedding and Nekia played a part in all of it. Our guests told us it was the best wedding food they had ever had, best DJ, smoothest transitions, and the most beautiful wedding they had ever seen. All of our efforts were fully realized by how well managed the day was. This would not have been the case without Nekia. Period. She made it happen!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Posh Affairs's reply:

Kristen & Chris thank you for the kind words and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your Big Day! It was absolutely beautiful! You guys looked amazing and happy! All of your family and guests were extremely nice and I can tell they all had a fantastic time. Most of all, I really enjoyed getting to know you guys during the process!
  • W

WaDee'ah · Married on 09/28/2014

Posh Affairs was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. Nekia was very professional and delivered on each and every commitment made. Her expertise made our experience enjoyable and stress free. I would recommend her to anyone for any event planning.

Mrs. W. Sherrill

Sent on 05/23/2015

Posh Affairs's reply:

Thank you so much WaDeeah & Lamont for the awesome review! It was such a pleasure getting to know you guys during our planning process! Your wedding was truly amazing and I had a great time planning it!

Posh Affairs FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,250.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• The Laboratory Mill
    The Laboratory Mill Historic Weddings

Nekia with Posh Affairs is one of the best in the business and never misses a detail! If you want your day to go perfectly, choose Posh Affairs! We are always thrilled when we know she will be working here next!

• Jonathan Volk Photography
    Jonathan Volk Photography Wedding Photographers

Nekia is absolutely amazing! Everything she does is beautiful and timeless - During her events everyone is calm, collected and organized because of the atmosphere she has set. I enjoyed working with her so much and am looking forward to do it again in the near future! Book her.

• Afterglow Creative
    Afterglow Creative Wedding Photographers

I was a videographer for a wedding that Nekia was a planner for, and she is very organized and was able to help me out with so many things that I normally would have had to bother the bride with. She is attentive, professional, and genuinely enjoys people and being out there doing what she does best. I would highly recommend her!

• Charlotte, 28269 See on map