7210 West 38th Avenue, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 Map · Phone number

About Posey Girl Flowers

Bring me your ideas, or, lack thereof!
Share your color scheme. A color swatch or two, or five. That picture in a magazine that isn't of a bridal bouquet, but shows a texture that intrigues and thrills you. An image you just love because of the feeling you experience when you look at it.
Show me the bridesmaids dresses.
Tell me what you love about your wedding dress.

All these details are essential in creating a wedding that is personal and unique to you. I am committed to making your wedding flowers feel, and look just right. I want to create the vision of your wedding flowers that resides within you!

IMG0111
IMG0111
IMG0037

14 Reviews for Posey Girl Flowers

Maya · Married on 08/08/2015

I got the bridal party flowers for my wedding through Posey Girl Flowers and I was very pleased with the outcome. Susannah was wonderful to work with. We were able to sit down and figure out what would be best since all I knew was the colors I was looking for. She offered great advice and knowledge to help me come to a decision that was in my budget and met our needs. They turned out beautifully and I received many compliments. You could tell how much Susannah loves flowers and it shows in her work because she puts so much of herself in it. Delivery went well and all went smoothly, I would definitely recommend Posey Girl to friends and family.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Susannah did a fantastic job on our wedding flowers! The flowers were so special and she really saw our vision. Thank you for being a part of our a magical day!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Laura · Married on 04/26/2014

From the first time we met with Susannah I knew she was our florist. My fiancee did not believe me, and we went to three other florists. They all paled in comparison to the way Susannah seemed interested in our wedding and us. The other florists were impressed with our knowledge of flowers we stole from Posey Girl's suggestions for our wedding. We did end up going with her, and we do not regret it. She makes beautiful arrangements and bouquets along with the other pieces a wedding requires. You know the ones with hard to spell names? She does those well, too. We really were proud of the choices we had made for our flowers, but in reality they had been suggested to us by Susannah. She is a great florist and we were not disappointed in a single stem she provided. She also made an arrangement, in place of a corsage, for my grandmother who missed the wedding with a broken hip. She was a delight to work with, and we would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Award

Posey Girl Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 156.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 56.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 101.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,512.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• The Wedding Studio
    The Wedding Studio Wedding Planners

Susannah's passion and creativity are top notch. You can count on Susannah to think of all the details and for her and her Posey Girl team to execute their designs flawlessly. I can't wait to work with Susannah and Posey Girl again!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Posey Girl Flowers to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 7210 West 38th Avenue Wheat Ridge, 80033 See on map
    3036689353 (Other Phone Number)