Portsmouth Floral Co.

Portsmouth, VA 23709 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Floating Greenhouse
  • Fairfield Flowers
  • Virginia Floral Design & Events
  • Deep Creek Floral

2 Reviews for Portsmouth Floral Co.

• Riki

Riki · Married on 08/31/2014

My flowers were gorgeous! So beautiful that the guests wanted to take them home! I would definitely use Portsmouth Floral again.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Wow! We called Charles Etheridge, his wife Diane and his daughter Priscilla at the last minute with a request for their services. Diane received my initial phone call and handled things so well. First she put me at ease well enough to explain to her why this was a last minute request and calmed my fears that they wouldn't be able to help. She gathered all of the necessary information and returned my call within the hour for us to have an appointment with Charles the very next morning! Charles met with us and guided us through our needs, ensuring that no detail was overlooked and guaranteed delivery at the Social Hall. Charles and Priscilla worked their magic and the most beautiful floral arrangements, bridal party bouquets and corsages I have ever seen in my life! Priscilla really went the distance when she personally took time from her Sunday day off and delivered the flowers at the location herself. She made a point to ask if we had any concerns about any of the arrangements, etc. and informed us how to care for everything and keep them fresh until we needed them for the event later that day. I highly recommend the Etheridges and their floral company to anyone who needs professional, personal and dependable service. They exceeded our expectations and I know they will yours.

Sent on 09/30/2013

• Portsmouth See on map
    Location of (Portsmouth Floral Co.)