4954 Great Northern Blvd Store #107, North Olmsted, OH 44070 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
  • Photos & Videos 32

About Portrait Perfection

Portrait Perfection now offers wedding photography services at WELL below our competitors prices, but that’s not all. At a lower cost, you are getting even MORE than you would be getting with most competing photography companies or independent photographers.

Portrait Perfection photographers, both event and studio photographers are Certified Professional through the Professional Photographers of America (PPA) which not only makes them more reliable, trustworthy and professional, but it also means they are insured.

Due to many factors that determine the rate you pay for wedding photography services, getting a solid quote usually isn’t just a 5 minute thing. Not to mention the fact that you want to shop around to make sure you get the best price. We’ve thought of that. We can offer the FASTEST QUOTES in the business. We can (at our studio or over the phone) give you a QUICK QUOTE for wedding photography services in less than 30 seconds; and a FULL quote with an attached invoice and agreement (ready to sign) in less than 5 minutes. Coupled with our low-price guarantee, not only are you getting a price the FASTEST, but you are also getting a price LOWER than our competitors.

Portrait Perfection is a family owned and operated photography business. We earned and maintain a 5-star rating online through Yelp and Facebook. Our experience and customer service soar above all else.

Since we are the exclusive photography company for the Premier Wedding Collection, when you book a wedding with Portrait Perfection, you are also immediately qualified to save 10% on other services affiliated with PWC, such as Disc Jockey, Catering, Limo Service, Make-Up Artists, Photo Booth rental, and MORE.

Follow Portrait Perfection on

wedding942015internet 2

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Portrait Perfection

Delores · Married on 09/27/2015

Portrait Perfection did a marvelous job. My wedding was rather small and I thought that having professional photos works be too expensive but they made a perfect package for me that worked around my budget and the quality of service I received was easily worth 10x what I paid. My sister is getting married next Summer and she already knows who she's hiring for photography. Portrait Perfection!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Portrait Perfection's reply:

Thanks Didi. We look forward to your sisters wedding and had a great time working with you to make your day the best

Stacy · Married on 09/04/2015

Awesome photos! My husband and I absolutely love how they came out.

Bonnie · Married on 03/26/2015

My experience was stress free. I knew from the start that I was dealing with professionals and once I gave them a bit of direction, I was able to walk away and focus on everything else. My experience with Portrait Perfection was great, I would recommend them to others getting married. All wedding vendors should be as professional and as friendly as my photographer Matt and the team at Portrait perfection.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Portrait Perfection's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Bonnie. We appreciate you choosing us and look forward to working with you again in the studio next time :-D

Portrait Perfection FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• 4954 Great Northern Blvd, Store #107 North Olmsted, OH 44070 See on map