271 W 1260 N, Clearfield, UT 84015 Map · Phone number

About Portrait Creation

Portrait Creation has been in business since 2004. We specializing in capturing the beginning of your life together.

• Michael Cozzens Photo + Video
smith333p8x10
charlotte130sm

4 Reviews for Portrait Creation

Krystal · Married on 08/25/2006

I had been to a couple of friend's weddings in the past and seen the pictures from other photographers and lets just say they weren't all that great and their photographer didn't have any ideas for poses. Now I took a chance and booked Pat from Portrait Creation to do my engagement, bridal, wedding and reception pictures. I could not believe the quality of pictures that I recieved back from her. You definately don't pay for what you get. By that I mean that she is awesome to work with and you get amazing results. Pat is professional and takes the time to get just the right shot, I was a little nervous about the pictures and she made the photo shoots really fun and made me feel at ease. I highly recommend Portrait Creation for all your wedding Photo needs.

Sent on 03/14/2007

Ashley · Married on 08/13/2006

Pat, you were totally AWESOME at our wedding. Casey and I loved all of the pictures that you took, but you really caught the emotion of the father/daughter dance. My dad and I will always treasure that picture! It was so wonderful of you to stay longer than you had planned. I can never thank you enough. We would highly recommend you to anybody looking for a photographer.

Sent on 02/20/2007

jennifer · Married on 07/29/2006

Pat did a wonderful job capturing the moments of my wedding. I was highly impressed. I would recommend pat to anyone who wants high quality photo's, that won't put you in the poor house. Pat will bend over backwards to make sure you are happy with everything.
    jennifer.