Glendale, CA 91226 Map · Phone number

Portos 5
  • Julie

Julie Soto · Married on 05/13/2019

Always the best!!!!

I have been going to Porto’s for over 30 years and I knew without a doubt that this was the place I wanted to make my wedding cake. They did not let me down. We had a two layer cake with chocolate on the bottom and pineapple on top. The cake was moist, and not too sweet. It was perfect and we received so many compliments. I highly recommend Porto’s. They delivered on time and are always very professional and courteous. Thank you Porto’s!!!! ❤️

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Portos 6
    Portos 7

Shaina · Married on 02/16/2019

Great designer service

Tabetha was who we worked with to design our cake and she was amazing. We had a jewel colored themed wedding and what we designed with her we absolutely loved. Plus Porto’s always tastes amazing!

Photography by Grace Kathryn Photography

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Portos 8
    Portos 9
    Portos 10

Katie · Married on 07/11/2015

Our venue recommended Portos Bakery and I am so glad that they did. We scheduled a tasting with Juana and were so impressed with her knowledge, enthusiasm and thoughtfulness that we ordered our cake right then and there. We got to taste about 8 different kinds of cakes at our tasting and they were all so delicious. We decided on a three tiered cake made of red velvet cake, chocolate cake with raspberry cream, and white cake with bavarian cream. I had brought a photo of what I hoped the cake might look like and Portos was able to match it perfectly. It looked so beautiful and tasted great! Thank you Portos for creating our perfect cake!

Sent on 08/04/2015