New Orleans, LA 70115 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Poppy & Mint Floral Company

We are a unique floral studio with a penchant for all things vintage and crafty! Located in New Orleans, LA, we provide flowers and decor for local brides as well as destination weddings in our fair city. We are also available for travel.

Please give us a ring at 504.338.9168 or e-mail to poppyandmint@gmail.com to set up a consulation.

Looking so forward to hearing from you!

Follow Poppy & Mint Floral Company on

bouque
b044

22 Reviews for Poppy & Mint Floral Company

Juliet · Married on 03/09/2018

Destiny went above and beyond to create literally the most gorgeous flowers I have ever seen, for our wedding! I showed her a couple of inspiration images and she came back with EXACTLY what I was hoping for in the initial concepts (and I'm a designer myself, and pretty picky about things and she nailed it). Then, the day of our wedding she surpassed even my highest hopes on every detail. She worked with me throughout the process to create a ceremony arch that would fit our budget. She created the perfect flowers to attach to our dog Roxy's harness. Our wedding would not have been the same without her flowers - everyone commented on how pretty and different they were than typical wedding flowers! She also went above and beyond by helping us with our candles. Go meet with her in her cute studio if you can, and meet her bunny Ned :) Thanks so much Destiny!

Allyson · Married on 03/03/2018

Trust me - hiring Poppy & Mint will be one of the best wedding vendor decisions you make. They did the flowers for our wedding and rehearsal dinner and it was perfection. The floral and candle arrangements were even more beautiful than I imagined they would be. Destiny and her team were professional, creative, and a joy to work with from start to finish. She understood my vision and make it even better IRL. Wedding planning is so stressful, but Poppy & Mint made this major part of the process so much easier. Our wedding guests were blown away by how beautiful the flowers and candles were, as were my husband and I.

Sharon · Married on 12/19/2016

Destiny made a beautiful flower crown for my recent elopement. She was so nice throughout the process!

Award