A Pop of Pretty Events

A Pop of Pretty Events

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About A Pop of Pretty Events

pretty by design ~ planned to perfection

Pretty by design ~ Planned to perfection

Religious (2)
Civil (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)

I had the most perfect wedding because of Pop of Pretty Events! We ended up getting their package where they helped with some of the planning and handled all day of needs. I was really hands on and wanted to plan it myself, but my husband convinced me that I would want some help and I'm glad we got the package we did. It allowed me to be hands on, but have the help and guidance I ended up needing. We worked primarily with Melanie and she was amazing! She took my vision and turned it into reality. She guided us to all the best vendors, she was super easy to work with and talked me off my crazy bride ledge whenever I got too stressed out. Day of she handled all of the "issues" that arose, worked super well with all of the vendors, and kept me calm. She has a phenomenal team and I don't think it would have turned out as well as it did without her!

Profile Picture Dana, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

Melanie with A Pop Of Pretty is a God send! We were a destination wedding couple and Melanie and Beverly helped us tremendously with the planning process. I worked mostly with Melanie and she was so receptive to everything I had to say and took the time to really listen and brainstorm ideas with me. Leading up to our wedding day Melanie was constantly in contact with me, giving me updates and my favorite part, just checking on me to see how I was doing. With all that was going on it was nice to have someone who truly cared. When our wedding day finally came I was able to stay calm because I trusted Melanie 100%! She knew exactly what my vision was and ensured it came to fruition. With her I knew I could take the day to just be a bride and relax with family and friends (and of course get "beautified"). Melanie would even visit me throughout the day in the Bridal Suite to give me updates and spoke to me in a calm voice, always keeping a smile. She's so good at what she does, not only as a planner, but as a designer. She made the day absolutely beautiful!! The BEST! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her to anyone and everyone. You will not find better planners anywhere!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/10/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Civil, Destination, Ceremony, Reception
4.7

Melanie and Beverly were amazing. Creative, organized, helpful and wonderful ladies to work with. They exceed all our expectation and made our event so unique and special!

Profile Picture User6890775, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

A Pop of Pretty Events FAQ

Religious
Number of Planners
3 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
We have done several weddings with the ladies at A Pop of Pretty Events and they are awesome! Details are their expertise and the weddings we have performed have come of without a hitch! Highly recommend them!

We enjoy working with these girls. Very professional and on top of all their events. Is a pleasure to work with them!

I met Beverly and Melanie when I did the flowers for Beverly's wedding. They are such delightful girls to work with. We've done quite a few weddings with them and they have been a blast. They are really detail oriented so you can rest easy that every single last detail has been taken care of. Their work is very versatile and tailored to specific events. If you're looking for someone who has your best interest at heart, you will not be disappointed with A Pop of Pretty Events!

Wilmington, NC 28411   See On Map