Pop Goes The Party, LLC

Palm Harbor, FL View map

Pop Goes the Party is Tampa's first and original gourmet cake pop and custom creative dessert company. With a longstanding reputation of impeccable attention to detail, excellence in customer service and the consistent ability to create almost anything from cake, Pop Goes the Party has become Tampa’s best in creating gourmet wedding cake pops, including full dessert tables, stunning multi-tiered displays and cake pop cakes for bridal showers, bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions and after parties.

Unlike traditional cake pops, Pop Goes the Party creates their designs from fully baked cake, with no added frosting. The result is a two-bite, moist, fluffy piece of homemade cake, dipped and decorated in high quality chocolate and edible accents.

In addition to their famous cake pops, Pop Goes the Party also offers the following options for dessert tables:
-chocolate dipped Oreos
-chocolate dipped pretzels
-chocolate dipped rice cereal treats
-chocolate dipped marshmallows
-cupcakes
-donuts
-macarons
-candy apples
-dipped strawberries

$2.00

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$2.00

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.00

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

Maryann Married on 11/03/2018

Service above and beyond....

Being a out of state bride means you have to place a lot of trust in your Vendor, I met Angie in April and I knew I had nothing to worry about, her professionalism was excepted but her passion for her work really stood out. Angie also went above and beyond to coordinate, my cake and help me find the perfect cake topper , I am for forever grateful. Now the cake pops, fresh and delicious, and the display was amazing, I couldn't have been happier.
    Larry Married on 12/02/2017
    Angie creates some of the best tasting and visual stunning desserts. Our choices included Cake Pops (4 flavors), Rice Krispies treats & Chocolate covered pretzels. The decorations were flawless & the treats tasted as good as they looked. Our guests loved each one. Angie is as sweet & nice as she is professional, someone that will take her time with you to work out the perfect menu needed for your function. I would rate Pop Goes the Party, 5 out of 5 Wedding Bells for perfect!!!
    Karrie Married on 11/25/2017
    We didn't want to do a traditional cake because we have seen so much go to waste. Then I came across PopGoesTheParty and met Angie. It was the greatest thing she does desert tables and cake pops. We decided to go with vanilla, brownie and coconut flavor cake pops. Not only did I get my chocolate fit but my guest loved them. If you have guest that do not eat a lot of sweets this was perfect as it was just the right amount and people could go for seconds for those who had the sweet tooth. Angie included the Mr and Mrs that we used to feed each other with not to break that tradition. Lastly, Angie made my life stress free by delivering and setting them up at my venue. I can't thank her enough for such a yummy desert. I have included a picture of my cake pops as my colors were purple and silver.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Pop Goes The Party, LLC Price Rates

Palm Harbor, FL, 34685
Location of (Pop Goes The Party, LLC)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding