50-300
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Ponte Winery

A Day in the Country

It's the most important day of your life. You deserve a setting that rises to the occasion. The spectacular natural surroundings of the Temecula Wine Country, the lush gardens and grounds, and the tranquil, romantic ambience make Ponte Winery and Ponte Vineyard Inn the perfect place for your special day. Treat yourself, your family, and your guests to the truly memorable experience of a Southern California Wine Country wedding.

Located in the heart of Temecula Wine Country and nestled among 300 acres of vineyards and gardens, Ponte Family Estate is the most elegant winery in the area. Our wedding packages offer gourmet catering for parties up to 400, expert event planning services, our fabulous wines to toast to your happiness, a stay in our new 60-room boutique hotel and much, much more.

Ponte Family Estate offers two beautiful locations for your ceremony: Our Vineyard Garden surrounded by vineyards in the romantic setting of our working winery, or the courtyard garden at Ponte Vineyard Inn set against our pond and the intimate mission style boutique inn. All locations have stunning panoramic views of the vineyards and the mountains of the Temecula Valley.

The Estate can accommodate a variety of reception sizes in several locations such as our 4,800 square foot Vineyard Pavilion for parties up to 400 or our romantic and sophistocated Barrel Room with aging wine barrels from floor to ceiling.

For more information please call us directly at 951-694-8855.  We look forward to celebrating your special day with you and congratulations on your engagement!

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Specialty Wine (2)
Cake (1)
Buffet (1)
Premium Liquor (1)

I had my wedding at Ponte just a couple of weeks ago. It was absolutely spectacular and a dream come true! Our wedding coordinator, Liz Tyler, made sure that all of our wedding details came together perfectly. She was always in constant communication with me throughout the whole process and checked on me throughout the whole day. She is probably one of the nicest human beings you will ever meet. Everything at Ponte was right on schedule and very efficient. They have everything right there for you and it makes it so easy and convient for your guest. I felt throughout the evening that my guest were so well taken care of. Even days after the wedding, I got so many compliments on the food and appetizers. It was all so delicious. They also recommended outstanding vendors to choose from. Lastly, everybody from the hotel staff, the event staff, and the wedding coordinators were so so so nice!! It was the perfect place to have our wedding and I could have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound

I got married to my wife Tiffany here in May 2017 and it was top notch across the board. Our coordinator was Lauren and she could not have been more helpful and professional. She had to take over for our original coordinator during the process and didn't miss a beat. Our ceremony was outdoors at the pond behind the Vineyard Inn (connected to the winery) with reception in the barrel room and both were beautiful and unique. The Inn was also one of the nicest hotels we've ever stayed at and I would highly recommend. Our guests raved about the entire affair, especially the food which was exceptional. If you're looking to get married in SoCal, Ponte Winery should be at the top of your list!

Profile Picture Seth, 5/20/17, 1 Review

Valet
Wheelchair Access
8 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
When my daughter selected a Temecula venue for her wedding, we needed to find accommodations for the bridal party and out of town guests. The Ponte Vineyard Inn served as our base camp for the weekend, and we couldn't have been happier with the accommodations and level of service. The rooms are deluxe, and the suites exceptional. All of the amenities on the property (restaurant, bar, tasting room) were fabulous, and the service provided by staff in all areas was truly exceptional. I look forward to a return visit, and highly recommend them to you!

Ponte is a gorgeous wedding venue. Nice and efficient work staff always making sure everything runs smoothly. I love getting to do weddings at Ponte, every ceremony and reception site is luxurious and perfect for a vineyard wedding!

Awesome venue with breath-taking views. The staff are also amazing. Love capturing weddings at this Temecula venue as it is one of my favorites.

Gorgeous property with an outstanding staff. I deliver and set up flowers for high end weddings every weekend and meet lots of nice people working at different venues but the staff at Ponte go above my expectations. They are always friendly and incredibly helpful and with such a beautiful property you might think you wouldn't find that there but think again. I love my experience there every time I go and usually I'm working...now that's saying a lot. Go check it out. Immaculate grounds make for a stunning wedding ceremony and their banquet areas are beautifully decorated. You won't be disappointed.

What can I say about Ponte Winery. The venue and staff are simply amazing. The secret to their success is a combination of several components: Attention to detail, their ability to work as a team, a gorgeous backdrop and food that is absolutely out of this world. We've worked with Ponte since January of 2006. I look forward to performing events at their venue because I know it will be amazing. The combination of our Entertainment and Music Programming combined with a venue that cares so much about their clients and you've got a bullet proof event. Check out the many pictures we've captured from our events at Ponte. You can see this is a Venue where fun times will be had. I cannot say enough about them. You will have a blast and be well taken care of if you have your special event at Ponte Winery!

Events

35053 Rancho California Road, Temecula, CA 92591   See On Map
877-314-9463 (phone)
CA   See On Map
Ponte Winery is a wedding venue from Temecula, CA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including San Diego, CA, Los Angeles, CA, and Inland Empire. Ponte Winery is a professional venue that has been part of the Temecula, CA wedding industry since 2000 specializing in Temecula, CA weddings.