2807 Waterfall lane, Simi Valley, CA 93065 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Pomegranate Paper Co.

We specialize in custom-made invitations featuring a variety of styles to fit both your preference and budget! From a classic single-sheet invitation to the popular folded pocket enclosure, we can create the perfect first impression for your most special day. Add to that all the matching accessories including programs, menus, place cards, and more, and you have a wedding celebration that is as unique as you are.

Follow Pomegranate Paper Co. on

abby book 1
pompapercosharable585x585
img7544
Pomegranate Paper Co.

22 Reviews for Pomegranate Paper Co.

VANESSA · Married on 07/01/2018

Absolutely loved working with these ladies! They were so professional and sweet! They helped me with a quick turn around time and created gorgeous invitations! Highly recommend Pomegranate Paper!!

Sent on 04/21/2018

You can't put a price on love.

However, when it came to planning my wedding I quickly realized just what expensive taste I have and decided quickly that I have to! As froogle as I try to be there is still a certain je ne sais quoi that each item I pick must have. It's innate, and must feel right without ANY hesitation.

When I saw Tammi & Rochelle's designs I wanted them all! In other words I needed guidance for what I want didn't exist. I came for my appointment with ideas, but no concrete evidence. What I asked for was elegance, vintage, rustic, and modern. HUH????!!!! Well guess what? From the minute I sat down I knew that biancasworld was at ease...

VARIETY VARIETY SO MUCH VARIETY IN:
    -colors
    -textures
    -designs
    -pricing
    -ideas, creativity, and even a feeling of individuality with every piece.

What I respect most about T & J is their natural gift of art. They helped me create what was in my head and allowed it be even prettier than I could ever imagine. Their business style allows a bride like myself to feel true harmony. Their prices are EXTREMELY reasonable, but honestly I don't think you can put a price on what they do.

T & J FACTS:
    -quick to respond to client
    -friendly and polite
    -knowledgeable
    -efficient
    -serious about the product
    -extremely fair pricing

Sent on 06/05/2013

Erika · Married on 02/18/2013

Rachelle and Tammi are absolutely amazing to work with. Their invitations are so unique and they truly work with your personal style and taste! My invitations were everything I could have dreamed of and more. They truly take the time to walk you through each step of the invitation process to make sure they are perfect. I like them and their work so much that I am having them put together my programs, seating chart and table numbers for my upcoming wedding. If you go with The Pomegranate Basket, you will not be dissappointed!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Pomegranate Paper Co. FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 10

Real Weddings

• The Vintage Table Co.
    The Vintage Table Co. Wedding Rentals

Rachelle and Tammi have such an eye for design and it shows through the amazing paper goods they produce! I've had the pleasure of collaborating with them on several projects and every time I am blown away by their beautiful work. I highly recommend them for your design and paper goods needs.

• Bliss Bridal Beauty
    Bliss Bridal Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with The Pomegranate Basket personally and seen a lot of their work, it is beautiful! Every invitation is unique to fit the style of the bride and groom. The ladies are so nice and helpful and work hard. They have a great sense of what works for the couple as well. Hands down book them!

• 2807 Waterfall lane Simi Valley, 93065 See on map