Pom Paperie

Westfield Valencia Town Center 24201 Valencia Blvd #2249, Valencia, CA 91355 Map · Phone number

About Pom Paperie

Pom Paperie offers a well-curated selection of fine paper goods and gifts.

We provide custom invitation printing, with albums available to browse, or we can provide fully custom design to accommodate various themes. In addition to invitation printing, we can provide event printing, such as menus, place cards, signs and more.

Need help with bridal party gifts or shower party prizes? We've got a great selection of unique, quality items that they're sure to love. We also offer gift wrapping services to make your job easier.

wildflower invite
wildflower invite
0ebc0e5e36446493 Pom Paperie Logo Circle
contemporary marble

1 Reviews for Pom Paperie

I purchased my wedding invitation suite and from begining to end they were amazing! I appreciated the attention to detail to get things correct. Once ordered it was fast, friendly and efficient setvice. I will always make this my go to store for all my stationary needs.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Pom Paperie FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 10

• Westfield Valencia Town Center, 24201 Valencia Blvd #2249 Valencia, 91355 See on map