Smyrna, GA 30080 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Polka Dot Foto Studio

I've captured families, athletes, CEO's for their homes and in magazines. Classicially trained in black and white film photography, I have 10 years of experience. Prior to coming to Atlanta, I spent my early years running a fine art photography gallery, Classic Kids in Greenwich, Connecticut. I love working with all types of models some including those that are silly, messy, noisy, and just plan chaotic fun!

My goal is to support you from the minute we start our photo session to the time your custom art is hanging on the walls or sitting on the coffee table. Photos are heirlooms that remind you of special moments in time.

Life is a journey and I love being able to capture the moments along this wonderful ride. Let me know more about you and what you are looking for.

dsc1062bwflip
dsc1062bwflip
coxwedding 0799editedbw
coxwedding 0431bw

1 Reviews for Polka Dot Foto Studio

Amasett is amazing! Not only did we have an awesome engagement shoot in Pediment Park with our dog, but her and her assistant came to our salon where were getting ready in addition to the ceremony and reception and stayed through our send off. She had great ideas for pictures and really worked with me ahead of time to make sure we got all the shots we wanted. Her website is really easy to use for us to view the pictures and she is really flexible on the edits we want to get done on our favorite pictures, which is almost all of them. We are really happy with how they turned out!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Polka Dot Foto Studio FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Polka Dot Foto Studio 1
    Complimentary Engagement Photo Session when you book Wedding
    When booking your Wedding Package mention our Wedding Wire promo!

• Smyrna, 30080 See on map