Poetic Productions

Poetic Productions

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Poetic Productions

Cinematic. Timeless. Artistic.
When it comes to wedding videos many couples consider them a luxury and not a wedding necessity. However, many of those couples regret not making the small financial sacrifice. Our unique shooting and editing style gives your wedding day a storybook feel that brings you to that moment again. Focusing on the details, we personalize your wedding video to best reflect how the day was special for you.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Chicago

Follow Poetic Productions on

5 Reviews for Poetic Productions

If you’re looking for an unbelievable videographer at a very reasonable price, look no further. I can’t say enough great things about Ken at Poetic Productions. He was terrific to work with and somehow managed to capture every memorable moment of our July 2011 wedding without being obtrusive. And the video is superb. Our family and friends can’t get over how artistically, creatively, and beautifully our day is woven together. My husband and I had been on the fence about whether to hire a videographer. We’re so happy we did –it was worth every cent, and we would have paid far more for the caliber of video we received. We love our still photos too, but the video really does capture the day in such an amazing way. I can’t say enough great things about Poetic Productions. I think you’d be hard-pressed to find a more talented and creative videographer.

Profile Picture R., 7/16/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

We decided at the last minute to hire a videographer. After doing some quick researching, we chose Poetic Productions--their work was superior to many of the others we reviewed, and not CHEESY! (it also helps that we know the guys that run it). They were courteous, friendly and professional.

Profile Picture Gail, 9/25/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am so thrilled that I hired Poetic Productions to video our wedding. I hadn't planned on getting a videographer, because I always thought that wedding videos turned out so cheezy, but when my grandmother couldn't come I wanted to document the day for her. Poetic Production was recommended by my photographer and our wedding video was amazing! It far exceeded my expectations! It was so beautifully edited and I couldn't believe all the moments that they captured, especially since I didn't even notice Keith filming!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/11/09, 3 Reviews

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
2 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Our #1 recommendation for videography!

These lads are fun and easy to work with. They are professional and will document your wedding perfectly.

Poetic Productions take a wonderful cinematic approach to your wedding video. They are professional, talented and create detailed and memorable wedding videos.

I love Poetic Productions!! I was not a fan of wedding videography until I met Ken, Mike and Keith from Poetic! Hiring them will make you feel like a movie star. Their work is exceptional and I encourage everyone to hire them as fast as possible!

Chicago, IL 60613   See On Map