Chicago, IL 60613 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,349
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Poetic Productions

When it comes to wedding videos many couples consider them a luxury and not a wedding necessity. However, many of those couples regret not making the small financial sacrifice. Our unique shooting and editing style gives your wedding day a storybook feel that brings you to that moment again. Focusing on the details, we personalize your wedding video to best reflect how the day was special for you.

Follow Poetic Productions on

5 Reviews for Poetic Productions

R. · Married on 07/16/2011

If you’re looking for an unbelievable videographer at a very reasonable price, look no further. I can’t say enough great things about Ken at Poetic Productions. He was terrific to work with and somehow managed to capture every memorable moment of our July 2011 wedding without being obtrusive. And the video is superb. Our family and friends can’t get over how artistically, creatively, and beautifully our day is woven together. My husband and I had been on the fence about whether to hire a videographer. We’re so happy we did –it was worth every cent, and we would have paid far more for the caliber of video we received. We love our still photos too, but the video really does capture the day in such an amazing way. I can’t say enough great things about Poetic Productions. I think you’d be hard-pressed to find a more talented and creative videographer.

• gailadd

Gail · Married on 09/25/2009

We decided at the last minute to hire a videographer. After doing some quick researching, we chose Poetic Productions--their work was superior to many of the others we reviewed, and not CHEESY! (it also helps that we know the guys that run it). They were courteous, friendly and professional.

Sarah · Married on 07/11/2009

I am so thrilled that I hired Poetic Productions to video our wedding. I hadn't planned on getting a videographer, because I always thought that wedding videos turned out so cheezy, but when my grandmother couldn't come I wanted to document the day for her. Poetic Production was recommended by my photographer and our wedding video was amazing! It far exceeded my expectations! It was so beautifully edited and I couldn't believe all the moments that they captured, especially since I didn't even notice Keith filming!

Award

Poetic Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,349.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Chicago, IL 60613 See on map