Chicago, IL 60613 Map · Phone number

About Poetic Productions

When it comes to wedding videos many couples consider them a luxury and not a wedding necessity. However, many of those couples regret not making the small financial sacrifice. Our unique shooting and editing style gives your wedding day a storybook feel that brings you to that moment again. Focusing on the details, we personalize your wedding video to best reflect how the day was special for you.

Follow Poetic Productions on

7 Reviews for Poetic Productions

• Emily

Emily Pruis · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

Keith was incredible to work with and we hit it off from our first conversation. I always knew that having a video of the day was extremely important to me so that we could look back on the special day.

He really spent the time getting to know me, my husband and what was most important to us that day and to be a part of our wedding video. We greatly appreciated his organization and thoroughness throughout the entire process.

I spent a lot of time watching strangers videos (ha!) and I felt like Keith knows exactly how to capture the details of the day, but spend time on the moments you want to remember forever. Even after we booked Keith, we learned that he had captured weddings of a few of our friends!

On the day of the wedding he made sure that we were staying on track, while not missing a beat. We opted for 10 hours of footage with an additional videographer for the ceremony so that every angle was met and moment was captured.

Keith shared a few of the shots with us and we can't wait to see the final copy soon! Thanks Keith for being creative, supportive and amazing. Michael and I cannot say enough great things about you!

Thank you!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Rmel927

R · Married on 08/10/2019

Loved our experience!

We LOVED our experience with Poetic Productions. We had actually decided to not even have a videographer at our wedding, but a few months out from our date we met Keith and decided to work with him. We are so glad we did! Having our ceremony, speeches, and first dance on video is absolutely priceless, and we can't believe we weren't planning to do it originally. Also, Keith was great to have around during our day - totally calm and unobtrusive, and fun to have around (as he naturally was with us for quite a bit of time!). The finished product was beautiful, and we can't recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 01/01/2020

R. · Married on 07/16/2011

If you’re looking for an unbelievable videographer at a very reasonable price, look no further. I can’t say enough great things about Ken at Poetic Productions. He was terrific to work with and somehow managed to capture every memorable moment of our July 2011 wedding without being obtrusive. And the video is superb. Our family and friends can’t get over how artistically, creatively, and beautifully our day is woven together. My husband and I had been on the fence about whether to hire a videographer. We’re so happy we did –it was worth every cent, and we would have paid far more for the caliber of video we received. We love our still photos too, but the video really does capture the day in such an amazing way. I can’t say enough great things about Poetic Productions. I think you’d be hard-pressed to find a more talented and creative videographer.

Sent on 01/08/2012

Award

• LOLA Event Productions Wedding Planners

Our #1 recommendation for videography!

• Gerber+Scarpelli Photography Wedding Photographers

These lads are fun and easy to work with. They are professional and will document your wedding perfectly.

• The Left Bank Jewelry & Bridal Finery
    The Left Bank Jewelry & Bridal Finery Wedding Dresses

Poetic Productions take a wonderful cinematic approach to your wedding video. They are professional, talented and create detailed and memorable wedding videos.

• Chicago, 60613 See on map
    Location of (Poetic Productions)