Long Beach, NY 11561 Map · Phone number

About pod spa

Pod Spa's warm, friendly and talented staff does more than pamper, we specialize in making your special moments the best they could possibly be. Fabulous hairstylists, makeup artists, nail specialists and massage therapists arrive at your doorstep to enhance your beauty and peace of mind!

7 29 06
IMG 2748 rev
Wedding IMG WEB resizejpg

10 Reviews for pod spa

Michelle · Married on 06/26/2010

Erica was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!! Can't thank her enough for the awesome job she did for me and my girls. Compliments from everyone alllll nite! I would totally hire her again in a heartbeat!!! LOVES her!! xoxoxoxo

Sent on 07/12/2010

Jennifer · Married on 12/20/2009

I sing Erica's praises. She is truly an artist and made me and my MOH's hair absolutely stunning. She was there at the crack of dawn for my wedding shoot, and she trudged through the aftermath of a snowstorm to whip up masterpieces a few hours before the wedding without a single complaint. There is nothing this talented and very friendly artist can't do. She's such a lovely person and I highly, highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/22/2009

m · Married on 11/07/2009

The girls from POD spa were awesome!! They were very flexible with my time constraints, I had quite a number of people for hair and makeup application and everyone was very satisfied. They were quick to respond to my e-mails and extremely helpful with all my questions. I would recommend them to anyone having a wedding/occasion where they cannot go to a salon for makeup and hair styling. Thanks again Pod spa you rocked!!!!

Sent on 01/26/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

pod spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Spa

• Long Beach, 11561 See on map