Charlotte, NC 28277 Map · Phone number

About Plush Plum Events

Overwhelming. That is how most would describe the event planning process. From the venue to the vendors, to the attire and everything in between. With all the resources available and the wonderfulness (yes, wonderfulness) that is Pinterest and the like, it's not hard for the cohesion of your event décor to fall through the cracks and suddenly turn into a hodgepodge of styles, flavors, colors and themes. This is where Plush Plum Events comes in!

As the principal event stylist at Plush Plum Events, my focus is on the aesthetics that make an event truly unique and capable of leaving a lasting impression on you and your guests. To allow the design of your day to create an experience that plays to all senses (okay - plain and simple - think interior design for events)! Beyond bringing your vision to life and integrating your personal style into every aspect of the event, my focus is also on ensuring you have peace of mind throughout the entire process. Whether you are personally taking care of the logistics or have hired a planner to do so - allow me to focus on the design details and feel confident that your vision will be executed flawlessly. Whether you are the DIY type and just need a few finishing touches, or you prefer to relinquish full creative control - you are covered and can rest assure that I will work with you to create something beautiful!

While I am based in the Charlotte, NC area, many of my services are accessible virtually so contact me now to see how I might be able to assist in turning your vision into reality!

Follow Plush Plum Events on

88380773700b2e0e 1277739 1420477584835079 2005993425 o
img4054

3 Reviews for Plush Plum Events

Aline · Married on 07/10/2017

Plush Plum Events provided my daughter with the most amazing, beautiful, and sweet decor for her frst birthday! Everything turned out perfect. Mrs. Morris's professionalism and vision exceeded anything I could have imagined! My daughter loved her party and my guests offered numerous compliments about the decorations and the tasty dessert table. I would recommend Plush Plum Events to any and everyone I know!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Brianna · Married on 01/14/2017

After careful review, I decided to use Plush Plum Events for my Bridal Shower/Bachelorette weekend and it was the best decision I could have made. I had a unique theme and I knew I wanted specific elements present throughout the weekend but I also knew I wouldn't be able to dedicate my time to planning such a detailed event. I worked with Shanise from start to finish and she took great care listening to each and every detail and committed herself to creating an unforgettable event. She was incredibly flexible and was always available, especially when I would reach out late evening's or early mornings. The quality of her work was present in every small detail, literally, and she even added a few additional creative elements that completely tied everything together. Whats really great is that PPE was able to plan my event virtually and they gave me a DIY setup option or a full service setup option. How awesome is that!! PPE exceeded my expectations and I'm very happy I will forever have a source for creating memorable events.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Rebecca · Married on 10/25/2009

What can I say? Shanise and her team are fantastic! As a busy mom of two who lacks creativity or a sense of style, I am so thankful I found Plush Plum Events. Shanise has styled three parties for me since 2013 and I keep coming back for more. The look of each party has been so cohesive with the invitation setting the tone, all the little touches throughout the party, and then suggesting the perfect favor for my guests to take home. Shanise and her team even came the day of the party to set up and make sure each little detail was complete. She literally transforms spaces. In addition to Shanise's sense of style, her prices are extremely reasonable and she answered all emails within an hour or two - I love how responsive she is! I highly recommend Plush Plum Events...I can't wait to host another party so I can use Shsnis's services once again!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Plush Plum Events FAQ

• What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Floral Design, Setup, Venue Selection