Yorba Linda, CA 92886 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,455
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Plug Films

Plug Wedding Films is a Yorba Linda-based wedding videographer that captures lifetime memories in Orange County, California. They are passionate about bringing your story to life with a cinematic, documentary, short-form and storytelling style. The team of creative and professional filmmakers, who share a love for cinematography and storytelling, have been part of the industry for 15 years.

The videographer can capture your rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. Depending on your needs, the company can provide up to two videographers and up to 15 hours of coverage. To bring your story to life, Plug Wedding Films' services include:

• Drone footage

22 Reviews for Plug Films

Plug Films 1
Plug Films 2

Alyssa · Married on 08/05/2018

Dan and his team were amazing! They went above and beyond on our wedding day and a couple days later when we had our castle shoot. We received our wedding video trailer and it is perfect we cannot wait to see the full video. This trailer made me so emotional and so happy to look back at our wedding day. At first even my husband wasn't sure about a videographer but once he saw the video he loved it and knew it was the perfect decision. He was happy we decided to hire Dan since they did an amazing job. I did so much research on videographers but nothing came close to the videos I saw Dan had done. I loved the quality and all of the details they pay attention to when filming and putting the video together. Videos capture so much more then just photos can. They capture all of the love and emotions we felt on our wedding day. I have watched the trailer on repeat over and over again and it makes me so happy to watch it all over again. Since it was such a busy day I don't remember every little thing so it was great to go back and watch it all. Definitely if you want an amazing wedding video, Dan will make it happen you will love it!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Plug Films 3
    Plug Films 4
  • F

Francie · Married on 08/06/2016

Our videographer and his team put together quite an amazing wedding story in film. I was breathless when I first saw the video and my husband equally loved it as well. His film editing technique is quite unique, it was much more beautiful than I anticipated. All I could say afterward is: Wow! And perhaps there were goosebumps that went along with it. Dan magically brought our wedding come alive once again, and now we have something magnifcient to cherish for the rest of our lives. Without hesitation, we would highly recommend Dan for any occasion, especially if you want a picture perfect memory for your one in a lifetime moment.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Arianna · Married on 07/08/2016

My husband and I were married on July 8th 2016. Working with Dan at Plug video was literally one of the easiest parts of the wedding planning. Dan was very responsive leading up to the wedding and the day of showed up with his team and they all went to work, after about 1 minute after their arrival I didn't even realize they were there. The day and the evening went off without a hitch and once the wedding was over all we could think about was getting the video because the day was truly a blur. We received our video almost 3 months to day after the wedding. I am a little old school and didn't realize that the video would come as a link I was expecting a DVD however we worked around it and found it useful having the link handy so we could view it at any time. To say it was worth the wait was the understatement of the year. I never in my wildest dreams could have imagine that a 12 minute video would leave me in awww.... Dan and his team did a wonderful job of capturing an over 6 + hour event and putting it all together to capture details of every aspect of the wedding and truly telling the story of the day. Our location was near the water in a downtown area and drones were used to capture the big picture and the end result was perfection. I loved how the video had what I would call three chapters, the first I would call the table of contents in the sense that it gave an overall view of the beginning middle and end, it was a precursor of things to come. Then the second portion of the video was the ceremony, the vows then finally the third chapter was the toast and the rest of the night, all of this being narrated by the officiant and the toasts. It was professional, flawless, and I am so proud to show this video. If you are serious about working with a talented professional do not look any further. You will never regret working with Dan at Plug Video

Sent on 11/28/2016

• ImageWorks Photography
    ImageWorks Photography Wedding Photographers

Dan is a great guy and a fantastic pro at what he does. I would highly recommend him.

• Swellegant Events
    Swellegant Events Wedding Planners

We've worked with Plug Video for many years, and they are always a pleasure to work with and deliver incredible products! You'll be thrilled with using them, because of their professionalism, their attention to detail, and their trend-setting production abilities.

• Flawless Weddings and Events
    Flawless Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure working with Dan of Plug Video Production and all I can say is AMAZING! He captured all the details of the wedding which my client can not stop watching her wedding video. Not only is Dan's work amazing, he's professional, and on time ready to capture all the details of your event. I can not wait until we work again. Tracy Flawless Weddings and Events

• Yorba Linda, 92886 See on map