Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Plug Films

Weddings and Events

We are a creative team of filmmakers with a love for cinematography and storytelling.

For more than 15 years, we've been passionate about bringing your story to life and

capturing lifetime memories.

As you begin to plan your life together, we look forward to the opportunity to talk with you and discuss

the first day of your journey!

Ph: 714-777-9958

Em: plugvideo@gmail.com

Website: www.plugvideo.com

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Orange County, Inland Empire

21 Reviews for Plug Films

Our videographer and his team put together quite an amazing wedding story in film. I was breathless when I first saw the video and my husband equally loved it as well. His film editing technique is quite unique, it was much more beautiful than I anticipated. All I could say afterward is: Wow! And perhaps there were goosebumps that went along with it. Dan magically brought our wedding come alive once again, and now we have something magnifcient to cherish for the rest of our lives. Without hesitation, we would highly recommend Dan for any occasion, especially if you want a picture perfect memory for your one in a lifetime moment.

Profile Picture Francie, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I were married on July 8th 2016. Working with Dan at Plug video was literally one of the easiest parts of the wedding planning. Dan was very responsive leading up to the wedding and the day of showed up with his team and they all went to work, after about 1 minute after their arrival I didn't even realize they were there. The day and the evening went off without a hitch and once the wedding was over all we could think about was getting the video because the day was truly a blur. We received our video almost 3 months to day after the wedding. I am a little old school and didn't realize that the video would come as a link I was expecting a DVD however we worked around it and found it useful having the link handy so we could view it at any time. To say it was worth the wait was the understatement of the year. I never in my wildest dreams could have imagine that a 12 minute video would leave me in awww.... Dan and his team did a wonderful job of capturing an over 6 + hour event and putting it all together to capture details of every aspect of the wedding and truly telling the story of the day. Our location was near the water in a downtown area and drones were used to capture the big picture and the end result was perfection. I loved how the video had what I would call three chapters, the first I would call the table of contents in the sense that it gave an overall view of the beginning middle and end, it was a precursor of things to come. Then the second portion of the video was the ceremony, the vows then finally the third chapter was the toast and the rest of the night, all of this being narrated by the officiant and the toasts. It was professional, flawless, and I am so proud to show this video. If you are serious about working with a talented professional do not look any further. You will never regret working with Dan at Plug Video

Profile Picture Arianna , 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I were patiently waiting for our video for what seemed like an eternity (a few months). It took longer than expected but completely worth the wait. When we got the link and watched it for the first time, we were just amazed. We couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. Dan is awesome as a person and great to work with. Dan and his team did such a wonderful job. My husband and I watched our video a few times already. We can't wait to watch it over and over again for years to come. It just brought us back to that special day along with things that we as a bride and groom may have missed. We highly recommend Plug Video. My maid of honor stated she wants to use them for her wedding one day too. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 12/5/15, 10 Reviews

Videos

0 Photos

3 VIDEOS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Dan is a great guy and a fantastic pro at what he does. I would highly recommend him.

We've worked with Plug Video for many years, and they are always a pleasure to work with and deliver incredible products! You'll be thrilled with using them, because of their professionalism, their attention to detail, and their trend-setting production abilities.

I had the pleasure working with Dan of Plug Video Production and all I can say is AMAZING! He captured all the details of the wedding which my client can not stop watching her wedding video. Not only is Dan's work amazing, he's professional, and on time ready to capture all the details of your event. I can not wait until we work again. Tracy Flawless Weddings and Events

I love working with Plug Video Productions! They are organized, honest, friendly, and professional. All of my clients have been extremely happy with their work. You will not be disappointed with Plug Video!

Dan, and his team from Plug video, are quite amazing. They bring a youthful charm, and energy, to all of their events, and the finished product is top notch. As a DJ, working with some videographers can be a challenge. Dan knows when and where to be at all times, and is truly a joy to work with.

Events