111 US Hwy One, North Palm Beach, FL 33408 Map · Phone number

About Plaza Ballroom & Event Centre

The Plaza Ballroom is a 10,000 square foot Dance Studio and Ballroom. It is available for private events: birthday parties, ballroom parties, baby showers, weddings, corporate parties and charity events. A DJ can be provided if desired.

The 10,000 square foot ballroom has a 2,500 square foot dance floor and offers dancing on one of Florida’s largest floating dance floors.

The ballroom accommodates an intimate party for 150 guests or max out at around 300 guests. Our professional event planner is available to design and decorate for your special event or you can bring in your own ideas.

36ddf5b2ca163cb4 1415211736286 plaza4
36ddf5b2ca163cb4 1415211736286 plaza4

5 Reviews for Plaza Ballroom & Event Centre

Juanita · Married on 07/07/2017

From the first day I walked into this venue I was amazed. This place is a hidden gem! I would recommend this venue. Ann was amazing! My wedding was beautiful and perfect..

Sent on 10/20/2017
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/09/2016

The Plaza is an amazing venue! I held our wedding reception in their Grand Ballroom and it was flawless! The venue is a beautiful raw space that Ann and Joe help you transform into the space of your dreams! They were there every step of the way and caterer to any request that I had! They're prompt, polite, FUN and professional. They even helped during the reception! I would recommend this venue to anyone who appreciates a beautiful venue and professional vendors!

Sent on 07/11/2016

We can not say enough about this venue. We am over the moon with the love and the hard work that everyone put in. Our reception was BEAUTIFUL because of everyone from the Plaza. Shelly is absolutely AMAZING, she is so flexible! Anne and Joe were nothing short of wonderful. We really felt like family. My husband and I stayed after our reception to chit chat with Joe, Anne, and Shelly...just to thank them for their extraordinary work. I do not think anyone else will welcome you into a venue like they did. We are truly grateful to them for making our night a dream come true.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Plaza Ballroom & Event Centre FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Linens, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 465