22 Pinewood Ave, Albany, NY 12208 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Playground Productions

Playground Productions is the premier dj and music entertainment company in the Capital District. Specializing in Weddings and Private Parties. Our staff includes the area's choice Dj's and MC's for your next big event. With every event you book with us, you will be assured that you will have the very best Dj/Mc talent as well as state of the art sound and lighting. Book your next big event with us!

Follow Playground Productions on

GEDC0311
GEDC0311

21 Reviews for Playground Productions

Adam · Married on 09/27/2013

I don't know much about DJing but I think Rob did a great job.

Rob not only got the dance floor going he kept it going through out the night. It was a nice change of pace to hear how he would mix and cross-fade (I think those are the terms) different songs into the others making them completely new sounding. Watching him work and actually spin and scratch the records and do it live while seamlessly adjusting for who was on the dance floor at the time (The older crowd and the younger crowd that was dancing at different times at this wedding you could tell he's the kind of guy that really honed his craft and technique.

Sent on 10/01/2013

I couldn't have asked for a better company. During the planning robert was attentive in getting back to me with all my questions. He was professional and made me feel relaxed when everything about a wedding planning was driving me crazy. Robert made it so special and preformed everything so smoothly. Amazing job thank you so much. My guests were on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Colleen · Married on 07/27/2013

DJ Rob was fantastic ! He had all of our guests on the dance floor all night long! I highly recommend Playground Productions to anyone who is looking for a fun-filled, high energy, and professional DJ ! Thank you Rob and Playground Productions for making our wedding a night we will never forget !

Sent on 07/29/2013

Award

Playground Productions FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance