377 Ronald Lane, Smyrna, DE 19977 Map · Phone number

About Platypus Dreams Photography

It's your big day, and we'll be there to capture every minute as your story unfolds!

You'll love our unique mix of contemporary and traditional images with a photojournalistic flair. We pride ourselves on our noninvasive approach and our attention to detail. We specialize in album design, creating beautifully crafted albums that are nothing like your mom's! All of our wedding packages come with a cd of your digital negatives, so you are free to reprint your images at your leisure.

Please visit our website at www.platypusdreamsphotography.com to see our complete gallery as well as a sample album. We can also be reached via email at admin@platypusdreamsphotography.com (emails with out "photography" in the subject line will not be opened.)

• Chelsea Memmolo
ec97f398eb38f173 1199742602385 DSC 0584
13 06vonada moore032

2 Reviews for Platypus Dreams Photography

Stacey · Married on 09/22/2007

Excellent service. The pictures were absolutely wonderful, and had lots of them. Denise was very attentive and took some very unique, in a good way, pictures. You never had to worry about her missing anything because she always seemed to be at the right place and the right time. Thanks for all of you hard and outstanding work Denise. I would highly recommend you to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 03/25/2008

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2007

My wedding pictures are beautiful!!! My favorite is a black and white shadowed picture of us. She thought of so many different poses and angles, she was in the balcony, on top of chairs, she was running all over the place. She helped me put together a wonderful slide show of pictures, ones of me and my husband growing up and some of us together, as well as our engagement pictures she took. I would recommend her to everyone and already have to many of my friends!

Sent on 01/17/2008

Platypus Dreams Photography's reply:

Thanks, Steph!

One of your attempts got through! That was a great review!
    d

• DesignBands.com
    DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

Thank you, for choosing www.DesignBands.com as your source for quality Designer Wedding Bands. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

• 377 Ronald Lane Smyrna, 19977 See on map