Serving Southern California, Newport Beach, CA 92663 Map · Phone number

About Platinum Weddings by Kerrie

So Cal Weddings of Style and Distinction.

From chic and luxurious to charming and vintage, we specialize in helping couples create a truly unique and memorable wedding. Providing premiere full-service wedding planning and coordinating, we are proud members of the Association of Bridal Consultants; designated Professional Bridal Consultant.

JZDetails

Platinum Weddings by Kerrie 5
Platinum Weddings by Kerrie 6
Platinum Weddings by Kerrie 7

Atoosa · Married on 08/11/2018

Kerrie is amazing!!! We just had our wedding last weekend and worked with her for a year and a half beforehand. She is on the preferred list of coordinators at Terranea, which should already tell you how great she is. When I first looked for wedding planners, I emailed a few different ones. Kerrie was not only the sweetest one, she also happened to be on vacation out of the country and apologized that it took her 2 whole days to get back to me! (Who does that?? Someone who cares and gives her all to her job!) I am totally type A and detail oriented and Kerrie had things planned and figured out before I ever even had questions about them. She knows everyone in the LA/OC wedding industry and all of the vendors she recommended were equally great! We seriously have no complaints - she made our wedding day seamless even when we unexpectedly had to change the timeline around a bit on the day of. She’s the best!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Maggie · Married on 05/19/2018

Kerrie is the best! Not only was she incredible with day of event details but she made my life so much easier by coordinating with all vendors and getting the time line communicated to everyone in advance.

Sent on 08/18/2018

patty · Married on 11/04/2017

We hired Kerrie to help plan our wedding at Terranea in November of 2017. She was an absolute life saver. Every vendor she recommended was spot on, she worked within our budget and even helped us negotiate better rates with vendors as well as with our venue for special requests we had. She knows all the best vendors in LA and OC, even when you don’t have a massive budget to work with. Kerrie also has amazing taste and was vital in helping us flesh out our overall look/decor. My husband and I both have busy, full time jobs and without Kerrie’s help, I don’t think we would have gotten our wedding planned! Plus, day of, we had nothing to worry about- I didn’t even have to correspond with vendors- it was all dealt with and we could just enjoy the moment and have fun. Highly recommend Kerrie to any couple planning. She is the best!!!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Platinum Weddings by Kerrie FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,200.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Atmosphere Events DJ & Lighting
    Atmosphere Events DJ & Lighting Wedding DJs

Kerrie is an all star coordinator. She's on top of her game, super organized, but cool as a cucumber day of. She knows her vendors and keeps everyone on point for a perfect wedding. Highly recommend!

• Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant
    Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

For any Bride and Groom reading this endorsement: I am Rev. Michael and I Officiate at all locations in Orange County. And one of my top favorite Wedding Coordinators is Kerrie. She is, without a doubt, the best, the most flexible, the most organized and the nicest coordinator to work with. I receive so many rave reviews from couples not only regarding the way she handles the Ceremony but the reception as well. I would be remiss in not telling you to at least call Kerrie. If you wish to know more, feel free to contact me at ReverendMichael@ReverendMichael.com http://www.ReverendMichael.com. Rev. Michael

• Sarah K Chen Photography
    Sarah K Chen Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Kerrie of Platinum Weddings by Kerrie! She is an amazing coordinator and makes sure every detail (no matter how big or small) is attended to so that you can truly enjoy your big day! You spend months and months planning out this one day, you should enjoy it, let your family and wedding party enjoy it and leave the work to Kerrie. You'll be in very good hands!

• Serving Southern California Newport Beach See on map