Fullerton, CA 92832 Map · Phone number

D207249

96 Reviews for Platinum Peaks Entertainment

Barbara · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome DJ

I first meet Huey when he was the DJ at a friend's wedding and I made the mistake of not getting his business card, even though I thought he was a really good DJ. I meet him again when he was the DJ for another friend's wedding and I took it as a sign that I needed him for my wedding. He made my reception easier for me to handle, making sure the photographer was ready for the important parts, and overall helped my wedding be unforgettable. Thanks Huey!!!

Rebecca · Married on 09/23/2017

I hired Huey to do the whole shabang for my wedding: music (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception), lighting, drapery, photobooth, linen & chair rentals, and he delivered above and beyond all expectations!

Huey is exuberant, organized, super-friendly, and extremely professional. He's a perfectionist when it comes to any of his services, and he's absolutely dedicated to making sure everyone has an amazing time.

What sets Huey apart from any amateur are his strong public speaking skills, his ability to read a crowd, smooth transition between songs & different genres, and his interactions with guests.

He's the DJ that would approach each table, take song requests from any guest, and weave that into the song list you provide before hand.

He's the guy that when your guests asks to hear some Drake, he can instantly list out 5-6 of the latest hits that they'd probably want to rock out to.

He can appeal to all age groups, from my 90 year old grandma to my 3 year old niece and nephews.

Do yourself a favor and don't hire a rookie who isn't experienced with handing the logistics of a wedding.

I can't tell you how many people asked me and my husband for our wedding playlist or Huey's information after the wedding. Hands down one of our favorite wedding vendors.

haidy · Married on 09/03/2017

DJ Huey was by far the best decision we made for our wedding! He was not only professional- but he took the time to get to know my fiancé and I and ensure that he was delivering the type of wedding we wished for! he was not only our DJ- but he assisted me in created a personalized Gobo and Photo Booth which added the special touches we were looking for. Our wedding was an amazing celebration, we danced ALL night long with our friends and family thanks to his amazing work! I would recommend DJ Huey without a shadow of a doubt! Thanks again for all you did for us!

Platinum Peaks Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,300.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• alumiq productions
    alumiq productions Wedding Videographers

Platinum Peaks is an AMAZING team. They know how to make sure everybody has a great time. On the technical side, they are perfect. They can work with a video team seamlessly for both recording audio of the speeches as well as playing back engagement films and same day edits on their excellent audio systems. Most importantly for the enjoyment of the guests, they know how to get everybody excited and on the dance floor. Every wedding we've filmed with them, everybody was having a great time and we wanted to jump in on the dance floor ourselves. Highly recommended, you can't go wrong with them.

• Fullerton, CA 92832 See on map