$2,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Platinum Party Planners LLC

Plan With Platinum

At Platinum Party Planners LLC we know how stressful planning a wedding can be. All of our clients weddings are unique to us. We will get every detail right on your most important day! We're with you every step of the way to ensure a flawless event. We can provide you with a complete package or you can build your own. We built strong relationships with amazing vendors we feel confident in, which in turn creates a smooth planning process. When you plan with PLATINUM you’re getting quality. We know you’ll stay connected with us throughout all the eventful milestones in your life.

We provide the following services:

The “Day of” Package is for the client who wants to plan their own event but needs that extra help the day of. You want to make your day just perfect, so why leave it to chance on well-intentioned friends and family? When you hire a coordinator from platinum party we guarantee a seamless event! The “Partial Planning” Package is for the client who already chose their venue but needs reputable vendors as well as someone to deal with all the details of the event. The “Full Planning” Package is for the client who wants a planner from start to finish.

We also have the following additional services: We provide chefs, captains, wait staff, grillers, and licensed bartenders. Our staff are professional, courteous and provide exceptional service. You can also enjoy our off-premise catering with our own personal chef as well as centerpieces, high-end candy buffets, favors, and all rentals i.e.: tents, tables, chairs, bars, drapery, lounge décor, lighting and more!

Aside from weddings we plan all types of events; sweet 16’s, bar/bat Mitzvahs birthdays, baby/bridal shower, engagements, corporate events you name it, we plan it!

You can call or send us an email to set up an appointment at our office. We look forward to planning your next event!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Partial Planning (1)
Referrals (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)

Tracy and her team are amazing. She helped with my dad's wedding in June 2016 and helped with mine just two weeks ago. Her and her team were on top of everything. At one point, I was talking to a few friends about the empanadas being passed around and how I was trying to find them because they were so good, to which my friends heartily agreed. My attendant, Danielle, apparently overheard the conversation and radioed "We need empanadas for the bride" and all of a sudden a huge tray came up to my friends and I as well as a private plate of empanadas for me. This is just a small example of how on top of everything they were all night. Tracy was also great and maneuvering sticky situations. My husband's Aunt is an alcoholic who relapsed right before the wedding. Tracy managed to smoothly and calmly take a drink out of her hands as if it was nothing and effortlessly help us manage that situation. Our wedding had a speakeasy theme and we came up with secret passcodes for drinks. We handed the bartenders a secret menu and they were so great about it, really getting into it. Our guests had so much fun! Throughout the process, Tracy was very accommodating and always had my budgetary concerns in mind. She wasn't very involved in the planning stages, as my dad and I mostly did that ourselves, but she coordinated everything for the day of the event and was in charge of the catering. She and her team were completely indispensable.

George catered the food for both my dad's wedding and mine plus the brunch we had the next day. Boy can this guy cook! He's got a huge variety of cooking skills. My dad's wedding was very traditional with a sit down menu of steak, chicken, fish, but he also had stations during the cocktail hour ranging from pasta to sushi. My wedding was a buffet of Latino and Caribbean foods. There's seriously no end to what George can do. Everything is delicious!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Where do I even start? When I reached Tracy to plan my wedding with in only 3 months time, she delivered with flying colors. She was so reassuring and calming and ensured we would have all of our wishlist items. From the decor and centerpieces to the attentive waitstaff, my husband and I really had our dream wedding. Thank you Tracy, without you this would not have been possible, you are a miracle worker!!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I didn't fully realize that I needed a Day of Coordinator until about 4 months before my wedding. That was when I noticed that I had no one to "take care" of all of my hard work and planning on the big day.
I had spent endless hours preparing for this wedding...so who was going to make sure that it was all pulled together, who was going to "be me" on that day? Who was going to make sure that my signage was hung in the right place and that my coveted ribbon curtain decor would actually be taken out of the box?
That was it, decision made...I needed a DOC.
I began my search here and contacted about 6+ DOC companies. I researched (and stalked) and spoke to them all via email and on the phone. Tracy and I hit it off on our first phone call after exchanging a few emails already. In fact, out of all the companies I did initially speak to, Tracy was the only one that I wanted to meet up with and possibly hire. As this is one of the lead roles on such an important day, I felt it was necessary to meet in person to review my expectations and to make sure I felt comfortable working with her before I signed the contract.
Setting up a meeting with Tracy was super easy and after three minutes, we were both cracking up and I knew it was a done deal...I booked her that day.
For the next few months we communicated a bit as I was scrambling to pull together last minute details like a squirrel harvesting nuts for the winter...it gets crazy, ladies, I am telling you!
The four weeks before the wedding is when Tracy's interaction really picks up as the DOC. She met me at my venue twice, she answered every frantic email quickly, she contacted and confirmed all others vendors, she immersed herself in my decor and what I wanted. She total got it.
My wedding turned out beautifully & I didn't worry about one thing that day, not one. Tracy and Jess took care of everything and I couldn't be happier with them and my choice. They are amazing and you will love them. Good Luck.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews

1 VIDEO

Love at the beach
0:55 minutes

1 ENDORSEMENT
Platinum Party Planners are AMAZING, I have been in the entertainment/event industry for over 15 years and the attention to detail and customized planning service they offer is THE BEST, I would recommend to ANYONE and EVERYONE !!

Events