Northville, MI 48167 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

23 Reviews for Platinum Mix Productions

Casey · Married on 12/29/2012

Excellent choice! posted 1/1/2013

I originally booked with Sara for our wedding and found out we had to postpone since my fiance had to deploy to Afghanistan- Sara totally worked with us and made it a little less stressful:-) Once we finally were able to hold our wedding, Sara was on top of everything and so easy to work with! Evis and Eric were so much fun and made everyone feel at ease as they worked with us on video. Sara's laid back and friendly personality helped the day go smoothly. Brad was our DJ and he kept the dance floor full and catered to our guests wide variety of music taste perfectly! Many guests commented about how great all of the Platinum MIx crew was and I agree! I have a few sneak peek photos that I could not be happier with and I know the rest and the video will be fantastic as well. I cannot recommend them highly enough. You can book them and not worry from then on that your photo, video and DJ will be done well.

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2012

Sara was great. She played everything we wanted, was willing to be up in a barn loft and was very friendly! She pronounced everyone's name right too! She wasn't cheesy or silly, just played great music the whole night! Highly recommend.

• Marybeth

Marybeth · Married on 03/23/2012

I have one word for this company ....AMAZING! My husband and I found them via Google talk about a scary experience! We called and booked an appointment and from the first moment when we met Sara we knew our wedding day would be captured in the most beautiful way.
    We used Platinum Mix for our photographers/videographers/ and DJ Sara and her staff were extremly professional, funny, and AMAZING! The value we got was more than what we ever expected.
    Our DJ Brendan had everyone on the dance floor the entire night! Our guests loved him so much that another couple who was at our wedding booked him that evening for their wedding.
    Sara continued to send us updates on the work she was putting together for us and my husband and I were blown away!
    We just recently had family over and watched the wedding DVD and the only thing everyone could say is what an incredible company we had!
    PLEASE contact Sara I promise you you won't be disappointed. My husband and I are hoping and praying that the company is around when our children get married.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Platinum Mix Productions FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Elite Entertainment, Inc.
    Elite Entertainment, Inc. Wedding DJs

One of the few multi service companies that have their act together. If we are unavailable, we happily recommend them.

• 3rd Street Films
    3rd Street Films Wedding Videographers

I have had the chance to work with Sarah from Platinum Mix and she is amazing. I recommend her to all my couples who are looking for a DJ. She is fun, very personable and will keep the party going seamlessly.

• Bliss Weddings & Events
    Bliss Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

The Platinum Mix team is one of my favorite companies to work with, hands down. Not only are they on top of their game, they are fun, responsive and great at what they do. I would recommend Platinum Mix to anyone looking for a professional and fantastic DJ, photo or video service.

• Northville, MI 48167 See on map