Hillsdale, NJ 07642 Map · Phone number

About Platinum Events and Design

Platinum Events and Design is a full-service event planning company specializing in designing and orchestrating your wedding day.
We offer full, partial and day-of planning packages in addition to invitations and decor design.

pic5
Dining table
pic5

6 Reviews for Platinum Events and Design

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2008

We used Becky as our Day of Coordinator and for our paper items (menus, place cards, table numbers.) She was great to work with and knew exactly the look we were going for. She gave me great peace of mind the day of the wedding and helped more than I ever could have imagined - she's excellent to work with. She is making the paper products for my mom's 50th Bday - she does great work!

Sent on 11/11/2008

Allison · Married on 10/18/2008

I couldn't have been more happy with Becky's services. I originally hired Becky to do my invitiations & I grew closer to her & really got to know her. She has gone above & beyond as a DOC. Anytime I had a question or a concern about something she answered all calls & all emails promptly. She also did some stationary detail for me & it was unbelieveable. The day of the wedding Becky was on time & always there when I needed her. Just when I thought I needed something I would turn around and she was there. I got so many compliments on how nice & professional she was from my family & from guests. Becky is unbelievable & extremely talented. She's such a busy girl, but she always remembers what you need & what you were working on. I couldn't have pulled off my dream wedding without her.

Sent on 10/29/2008

Leigh · Married on 09/20/2008

Becky was amazing. She helped me so much I don't know what I would have done without her. I think she went over and above my expectations. She made my day so easy.

Sent on 10/10/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Platinum Events and Design FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly

• Hillsdale, 07642 See on map