29154 360th St, Van Meter, IA 50261 Map · Phone number

About Plant Life Designs

Plant Life Designs offers one of a kind, custom-crafted cut flower arrangements for weddings in the Des Moines Metro and Central Iowa.

Plant Life Designs offers a more natural approach to weddings. We want to make your wedding flowers just as you envisioned them. We combine many unique flowers, textures and materials to make truly one-of-a-kind floral bouquets and accompanying wedding accents.

Follow Plant Life Designs on

10ce45f0b145d2c0 1458665623169 danny and amber 119
Photo courtesy of Scott K. Anliker Photography
Floral Design by Plant Life Designs Photo courtesy of Scott K. Anliker Photography
Photo courtesy of Andrew San Photography
Floral Design by Plant Life Designs Photo courtesy of Andrew San Photography
Photo courtesy of The Wedding Format
Floral Design by Plant Life Designs Photo courtesy of The Wedding Format
Photo courtesy of Carolyn Vaughn Photography
Floral Design by Plant Life Designs Photo courtesy of Carolyn Vaughn Photography
Photo courtesy of Andrew San Photography
Floral Design by Plant Life Designs Photo courtesy of Andrew San Photography
10ce45f0b145d2c0 1458665623169 danny and amber 119
Photo courtesy of Scott K. Anliker Photography

4 Reviews for Plant Life Designs

Jill · Married on 06/11/2016

Great group to work with. Tara really listened about the style we wanted and the colors. The flowers were a beautiful combo of reds, purples, pinks, and greens. We heard so many compliments. The only challenge we had was that the flower girl pomander was super heavy. Otherwise, couldn't complain about anything!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Amber · Married on 10/24/2015

Tara is amazing! I gave her our ideas for our wedding flowers and she nailed it!

Our wedding was in the fall, however, we wanted to keep our colors light and neutral. Tara knew exactly what to put together and sent us her ideas. I honestly fought back tears as I saw my bouquet for the first time.

Weddings can be stressful; but I never worried about our flowers. Tara and everyone at Plant Life Designs communicated clearly and our beautiful flowers delivered on time. I cannot recommend Plant Life Designs enough!

Amber and Danny Romero

Sent on 02/15/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/24/2015

Tara was very easy to work with when trying to figure out what flowers would look original and still fit within my budget. I am not a creative person at all and what she came up with for my centerpieces and bouquets was simply amazing. She also made a beautiful flower crown for my flower girl. I was so happy to work with her and would highly recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Plant Life Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• Make it Happen Events
    Make it Happen Events Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, I work with a variety of florists for weddings and always enjoy working with Tara. She is professional, easy to work with and very creative in her designs! She brings an unique design eye to wedding flowers and centerpieces. Great florist!!

• 29154 360th St Van Meter, 50261 See on map