Clarksville, TN 37040 Map · Phone number

About Planning by Kara

The moment all the details come together to create an unforgettable moment is my favorite part of event and wedding planning. From the big picture, to the logistics, I can make your planning experience more enjoyable.Through my relationships with Middle Tennessee vendors (venues, cake artists, florists, photographers, etc) I can assure your event will be planned effeciently and in a timely manner. My years of of event planning experience includes, but is not limited to concerts, festivals, biker runs, Business After Hours, non- profit work, baby showers, anniversary celebrations and so much more. Event planning in general is something I have a passion for, however, wedding planning is one event I hold near and dear to my heart. Taking part in the planning of a couple’s special day is by far the most honorable position one could ask for. Please visit my website, www.planningbykara.com to see what kind of wedding and event packages I offer.

“Do what you love, love what you do.” -unknown

ef7c1630a21c7b0b 1400699751074 mg127
clinard 37
ef7c1630a21c7b0b 1400699751074 mg127

1 Reviews for Planning by Kara

Caity · Married on 10/22/2016

Kara was incredibly on top of ALL of the details for our wedding day! Within just a few minutes of our first planning meeting I felt 100% confident she was going to ensure our wedding day went smoothly, and it did! She went above and beyond to make sure we could focus on enjoying our day and not on all of the little details that went into it. She did so much of the work I have seen other friends have to take on themselves in wedding planning (coordinating with every planner, creating a schedule for the day, making sure the bridal party knew exactly what to do during the ceremony and so much more). I highly, highly recommend letting Kara handles the details for you so you can enjoy your wedding day as much as we did!

Sent on 01/18/2017