Planned to Perfection Events

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Planned to Perfection Events

{Your Dream Event is Our Passion}

Planned to Perfection Events is a full service event planning boutique that specializes in chic design and coordination. Our passion is to create custom events that showcase our client’s personalities, dreams, and love.

We offer customized planning and design packages that fit into all budgets! We offer several different levels of service, ranging from full planning, partial planning and month of coordination.  From concept to execution, Planned to Perfection Events delivers coordination based on your wishes and planning needs.

Planned to Perfection Events is located in the greater Charlotte area of North Carolina and is available for travel!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Charlotte

Follow Planned to Perfection Events on

20 Reviews for Planned to Perfection Events

Ceremony (2)
Reception (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Planning (1)

Angela and her team are truly an amazing bunch. They constantly went above and beyond to track down vendors, set up meetings, and negotiate best pricings overall. Without Angela and her team, we would have been completely lost, and they are worth every single penny. I highly recommend you work with Planned to Perfection events and you won't be disappointed. They are true wedding planning EXPERTS!

Profile Picture Stephen, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We can never express how grateful we are for all that Angela has done for us! We had so much going on while trying to organize the wedding and Angela was truly a lifesaver. We would never have got the wedding off the ground with out her and we honestly don't know how anyone can plan a wedding without her and the Planned to Perfection team!
Angela was so helpful in negotiating our venue contract and helping us to find the perfect wedding vendors, always able to cater for our particular needs and tastes - which we know, was no easy task!
She thought of all the little things that make a big impact, ones that we never would have considered on our own and they ensured everything ran so smoothly. My husband was sceptical about hiring a wedding planner, but now we are on the other side of this wonderful experience, we know hiring Planned to Perfection was the best decision that we made for our wedding. From start to finish they helped us plan the wedding day of our dreams and we will always be grateful to them for that.
Thank you so much for your time and your talent!

Profile Picture rebecca, 5/5/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
2.6

Angela and her team were awesome on my wedding day, coordinating guests and vendors to make sure everything went smoothly. I am grateful for their day-of services, as well as their referrals to most of our other vendors, whom we loved. The planning process leading up to that day was rough. On multiple occasions it took weeks (or months!) to get quotes or information that I had requested from her, even after multiple emails, texts, and voicemails. Angela had great design ideas, but they were often out of my price range. I was constantly reminding her of my budget and feeling like I had to make sacrifices rather than starting with ideas in the budget. Even when we got our final invoice from our venue, Angela had told us we had to purchase certain types of meals for certain vendors. This guidance was wrong, and we ended up having to pay for new meals on top of the originally quoted price. The lack of communication and budget management caused lots of unnecessary stress along the way, but the final event was beautiful.

Profile Picture Liz, 4/9/16, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1306381835657 043011129
220x220 sq 1306381942282 043011457
220x220 sq 1306382035016 043011511

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Angela is AMAZING!!!! One of the best wedding planners in Charlotte. Her events are always "over the top" fabulous.

Planned Perfection is one the most professional companies that I have worked with. They always have there ducks in row which is very refreshing to experience in the wedding world. Angela is the sweetest & kindest person you could work with and always has it together. I will reccommend Planned Perfection to all my brides and look forward to all our future weddings together.

We have worked on several weddings with Planned Perfection and they have done an amazing job each and every time! They are a pleasure to work with, organized and care about their clients needs and desires. They are a great company and Royal Rides highly recommends them!

We've worked with Planned Perfection this past year and will be working with them quite a few times this upcoming year and next. Their name puts it perfectly.... not a detail overlooked and when we've worked together... the day goes down flawlessly... plenty of time for all the shots we hope to achieve... lighting times are considered... everything is taken into consideration! I highly recommend using them... we love working with them as well!

Charlotte, NC 28052   See On Map