$3,800
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Planned Perfection

Coordinating your special day, your way!

Planned Perfection was established in 2006, and since then has grown as one of the leading Central PA Wedding Planning Companies.

Through Planned Perfection, Jonnaysa hopes to provide couples with the wedding they've always dreamed of, without the stress or headaches that come with the planning and organization.  Planned Perfection strives to make sure that you, your family and your friends can relax and enjoy your special day.  As a wedding coordinator, Jonnaysa is dedicated to her clients, demonstrates impressive organizational skills and attention to detail, and works hard to make wedding dreams become a reality.

Please contact us today to learn how we can assist you with your one and only special day!

Planned Perfection

Event Design (4)
Guest List (2)
Civil (1)
Destination (1)

I can't say enough good things about Jonnaysa and her team at Planned Perfection! Jonnaysa was one of the first people I met with and she is actually the reason I decided to have my wedding in Lancaster instead of Baltimore, where I am from. She helped me through every part of the planning process, recommending vendors, reviewing contracts, and making whatever dream I have become reality. On the day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about a single thing other than enjoying the day because I knew Planned Perfection would take care of everything. I am sad my wedding is over for many reasons, but a big one is that I will not be able to have another planning meeting with Jonnaysa! If you are looking for a wedding planner (and I highly recommend that you do), look no further than Planned Perfection!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/13/18, 13 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious, Full Planning

We worked with Dianna as our day of wedding coordinator. We had a NYE wedding that was pretty sizeable. Dianna was amazing throughout the whole process. I was super calm the day of our wedding knowing that she was there and had everything under control! I would recommend Planned Perfection to anyone that is looking for a wedding planner. I can’t imagine our wedding without them!

Profile Picture Kari, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Non-Religious

Jonnaysa and her team were amazing! They handled everything with care, humor, and grace. Their seamless coordination helped the bride stay calm and in great spirits and pulled off a night full of many awesome vendors coming together in perfection. Highly recommend. This team truly cares about not only the bride but the entire wedding party and family which is clear in their work and interactions. They will not disappoint! 5/5 for sure!

Profile Picture Jami, 11/4/17, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

Real Events by Planned Perfection
1:10 minutes

22 ENDORSEMENTS
The ladies are so helpful and willing to do anything for the client to have a great experience but also to work as a team with the venue and caterer!

Take out the Stress from your wedding .

Let's put it this way....As a Planner/Coordinator/Designer myself, I would hire Jonnaysa to plan my own wedding. She's a rockstar with so much wedding and event planning knowledge. Her and her team are some of this area's best!

I recently worked with Diana from Planned Perfection and she was all of that: perfection! Professional, caring, and accommodating and had a sense of calm and ease. I would not hesitate in my recommendation. Thank you, Diana!

Planned Perfection is Cherrywood Ensemble's preferred choice when working with coordinators. Jonnaysa and her staff are the best in the business.

115 PROS I KNOW