planned. by katie

Houston, TX View map Visit website

planned. by katie is a wedding coordination and event planning company based out of Houston, Texas. Owner and lead coordinator Katie established her wedding planning business in 2019 after graduating from Texas A&M University. She is passionate about helping couples to create the day of their dreams using her experience, creativity, and skills.

planned. by katie specializes in comprehensive day-of coordination services. Beginning six weeks before your celebration, Katie will be by your side to ensure that every element of your day is finalized and all aspects have been considered. Services include vendor coordination, timelines, layouts, attending your rehearsal, and much more.

Other Services

planned. by katie can also supply an array of additional event enhancements. These can include a mimosa bar that can elevate your getting-ready experience and vase rentals to complete your venue's decor. A breakfast grazing bar and a charcuterie board can also be arranged to provide nibbles throughout your occasion.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

How many planners are on your team?

Caroline W. Married on 06/05/2021

Katie was our wedding planner for our wedding.

Katie did an absolutely amazing job pulling off a challenging wedding. She was so easy to work with, prepared, and so professional. Our wedding went on without a hitch and our friends can’t stop talking about it. I would highly recommend Katie for all your wedding planning needs!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn M. Married on 10/30/2020

Day of Coordination

Katie was absolutely amazing to work with! Her bubbly personality made the planning, and wedding day, so much easier. She took care of all of the vendors, the timeline, and set up the day of. Not only did she make my wedding day run smoothly, she made my vision come to life. Katie took care of all the questions the day of so that my mom and I were able to enjoy the day. Katie was the best investment we made for our wedding, and we highly recommend her!!
    Monica M. Married on 02/08/2020

Exactly what we needed to make the wedding day perfect

Katie was more than we could have ever asked for in a wedding planner. She worked with us weeks/months leading up to the wedding and made sure every detail was covered. Katie has such a sweet and fun personality which made working with her such a joy. On wedding day Katie was so calm and professional and made sure everyone (including vendors and family members!) were where they needed to be in order for the day to run perfectly! If there were any issues, we surely had no clue and enjoyed every minute of the day. Thank you Katie for being such a critical part of our wedding day!

-The Morrow's

Team

Katie Yates
Katie Yates
Owner / Lead Coordinator

Hey, Hi, Hello & welcome to p l a n n e d. by katie! I started this company a couple months after graduating from Texas A&M University and it has been my biggest passion ever since. I love nothing more than working with brides I already know or meeting new clients who turn friends. My favorite part of this job is seeing visions months before turn into their dream wedding day. I would love to be a part of your special day, so let's chat about what I have to offer!

Houston, Texas Houston, TX, 77008
Location of (planned. by katie)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding