Plan Your Memories Inc.

Jersey City, NJ 07304 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Plan Your Memories Inc.

Plan Your Memories is a full service event consulting company specializing in Day of Management, Wedding Ceremonies, Event Design and Consultation. We offer a full day of event day management at an affordable price and we don't count hours, our day of management service begins 2 weeks prior to your event and includes 2 event managers for up to 300 guests. We offer event design services and consulting to help you along the way.

We can manage your event, create a design or simply help you along the way even join you in matrimony.

Follow Plan Your Memories Inc. on

This photo show Assistant Planner
This photo show Assistant Planner
 Alicia setting up the favor table.
Alicia setting up the favor table.
This is the completed favor table.
This is the completed favor table.
matrimony
Bridesmaids gowns
Brides gown
Brides gown
This is a photo of a finished ceremony set up.

12 Reviews for Plan Your Memories Inc.

Ana & Mark · Married on 08/20/2011

Jessica was very responsive to the ideas we wanted for our wedding. She was extremely attentive to our requests and ideas. We value her ideas and input. She was able to make our wedding and event that we will always remember. She helped put us in touch with vedors that met our vision and price range. Her constant follow through helped us stay on pace with the planning. We came to trust her ideas and thoughts. Many decisons were left to her and we trusted her 100%. She came through in the end with an event that exceeded our expectations. Thank you Jessica!

Sent on 09/16/2011

Alicia · Married on 03/25/2011

Jessica is an amazing wedding planner/coordinator! She was always available when I had the smallest question or biggest dilemma. She help me from when I said yes until I said I do! Not only did she help me pick every crystal, candle, feather and flower, Jessica also officiated my wedding which made my wedding even more special. Jessica even made my beautiful bouquets for myself and my wedding party. She even made my cake look as if I paid hundreds of dollars on it! PLEASE USE Plan Your Memories on your next event! I will also use PYM for future events.

Thanks to Jessica my wedding turned out better than what I dreamed of since I was a little girl.

Sent on 08/07/2011

Carol · Married on 08/13/2010

I have had the pleasure of having Jessica plan both my daughter's weddings. I think God sent her for the first wedding two years ago. . . .so for the recent second wedding it was a no brainer who to call for help and guidance. Jessica makes sure every little detail is taken care of. If there is a glitch (which there always is), Jessica handles it very efficiently and professionally. She is calm, soft spoken and as far as I can tell, the only thing Jessica can't fix is the weather!

Sent on 08/15/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Plan Your Memories Inc. FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Engraving
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Plan Your Memories Inc. 1
    Mention Wedding Wire!
    Let us know you saw us on Wedding Wire and get 5% off your total package!

• Prestige Chocolates
    Prestige Chocolates Wedding Favors

Your wedding is a once in a lifetime event. Leave the planning to a professional! Plan Your Memories is that professional. With an unmatched attention to detail they will make sure that you remember what a wonderful event you have had. Jeremy Wasserman - Chocolatier - Prestige Chocolates

• Jersey City, 07304 See on map