Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Plan It With Love

For A Stress-Free Wedding Day!!

Hi, I'm Peggy Love. Thank you for visiting my web site. When I started Plan It With Love, my ultimate goal was, and still is, to offer my clients the best service available!

I have lived and traveled all over the world and I have an extensive background in detail management and customer service. This versatility has helped me to become one of the best at what I do.

Whether you are newly engaged or in the midst of planning the biggest day of your life, I can make it easier for you. I will produce a package customized especially to your tastes and desires and within your budget demands. There is no budget too small and no wedding too intimate.

If you envision a day of grandeur, I will plan every minute with you and orchestrate your day with an attention to every detail. I want your wedding to be the very best day of your life.

For complete wedding planning, or just a few hours of directing on your special day, I am here to help. Because every wedding and every bride is different, there are several service options for your convenience.

I appreciate your taking the time to learn more about me and my philosophy about planning your wedding. I hope you will consider me for your event needs. If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to call or email me with questions. I look forward to helping you Plan It With Love!

Peggy Love - peggy@planitwithlove.com

Reception (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Full Planning (1)
Religious (1)

Peggy was such a blessing and gem! A true Godsend for us and our wedding needs. She assured that our little bumps along the way were smooth sailing! She assisted in picking vendors as well as making last minute changes. Our wedding could not have been possible without Peggy! If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, look no further. Peggy stays on top of everything and ensures your day goes without a hitch! We love Peggy with Plan It With Love!!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 10/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I have booked Peggy for my wedding on 10-1-16. So far everything she has done is wonderful! She is such a momma bear and cannot wait to work with her!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Peggy is PHENOMENAL. I am always swamped with work and wedding planning was not easy to do on my own! Peggy stepped in and organized everything, helped with contacting vendors and setting up meetings, gave us wonderful ideas, kept everyone SANE, and put everything together on our wedding day. She collaborates with all the vendors, makes sure all the vendors know what to do, and all the vendors loved her! We love her!!!! If you want a perfect and stress free wedding...CALL PEGGY NOW! :)

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/21/15, 4 Reviews

1 VIDEO

Plan It With Love
1:06 minutes

11 ENDORSEMENTS
If you are looking for help with your wedding plans?Plan It With Love will do a great job and help take some if the stress of you. Who wouldn't want that!

Peggy and the team at Plan It With Love have the knowledge, skills, and experience to help you create a wedding ceremony and reception that will impress all your guests. We love the clear communication, helpfulness, and kindness that the whole team at Plan It With Love has towards their clients and other vendors.

Love working with Plan it With Love!

We always give her name to our girls who need that little extra help getting things done and for the day of the wedding to help things go smoothly!

She put's her whole heart into making your wedding day perfect!! I LOVE it when I know a bride has chosen Plan it with love because I know their day will be stress free and professional handled! The Best!

Events