Knoxville, TN 37931 Map · Phone number

About Plan It With Love

Hi, I'm Peggy Love. Thank you for visiting my web site. When I started Plan It With Love, my ultimate goal was, and still is, to offer my clients the best service available!

I have lived and traveled all over the world and I have an extensive background in detail management and customer service. This versatility has helped me to become one of the best at what I do.

Whether you are newly engaged or in the midst of planning the biggest day of your life, I can make it easier for you. I will produce a package customized especially to your tastes and desires and within your budget demands. There is no budget too small and no wedding too intimate.

If you envision a day of grandeur, I will plan every minute with you and orchestrate your day with an attention to every detail. I want your wedding to be the very best day of your life.

For complete wedding planning, or just a few hours of directing on your special day, I am here to help. Because every wedding and every bride is different, there are several service options for your convenience.

I appreciate your taking the time to learn more about me and my philosophy about planning your wedding. I hope you will consider me for your event needs. If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to call or email me with questions. I look forward to helping you Plan It With Love!

Peggy Love - peggy@planitwithlove.com

Plan It With Love 3
Plan It With Love 4

Abby · Married on 04/06/2019

100% Would Recommend!

We hired Peggy after a friend used her and recommended her for our wedding! My husband and I are not from Knoxville and were unfamiliar with vendors in the area. Peggy gave us recommendations and tips on local vendors that made selecting them very easy. The week of the wedding, she contacted each of the vendors to ensure things were going to happen on time and as needed. She and her assistant set up the entire reception hall perfectly and coordinated with vendors day of! This was exceptionally helpful to me because I could sit back and enjoy the day knowing that Peggy had everything under control. I needed a bobby pin - Peggy had them! TWO of my bridesmaids had buttons pop off their bridesmaids dresses - Peggy had a sewing kit! Peggy coordinated with the officiant and got everything signed and even mailed for us! To top everything off, Peggy is also a Sandals consultant and helped us plan the perfect honeymoon!

Hiring Peggy was one of the best decisions we made through this process and she made everything perfect! I would definitely hire her again!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Chelsey · Married on 10/22/2017

Peggy was such a blessing and gem! A true Godsend for us and our wedding needs. She assured that our little bumps along the way were smooth sailing! She assisted in picking vendors as well as making last minute changes. Our wedding could not have been possible without Peggy! If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, look no further. Peggy stays on top of everything and ensures your day goes without a hitch! We love Peggy with Plan It With Love!!

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Plan It With Love 5
    Plan It With Love 6
    Plan It With Love 7
    Plan It With Love 8
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/01/2016

I have booked Peggy for my wedding on 10-1-16. So far everything she has done is wonderful! She is such a momma bear and cannot wait to work with her!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Plan It With Love FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• TWIN CEDAR FARM
    TWIN CEDAR FARM Barn & Farm Weddings

If you are looking for help with your wedding plans?Plan It With Love will do a great job and help take some if the stress of you. Who wouldn't want that!

• Bradford Catered Events
    Bradford Catered Events Wedding Caterers

Peggy and the team at Plan It With Love have the knowledge, skills, and experience to help you create a wedding ceremony and reception that will impress all your guests. We love the clear communication, helpfulness, and kindness that the whole team at Plan It With Love has towards their clients and other vendors.

• Tonya Damron Photography
    Tonya Damron Photography Wedding Photographers

Love working with Plan it With Love!

• Knoxville, 37931 See on map