95 Fairmount Rd. East, Califon, NJ 07830 Map · Phone number

About Plan-it Productions, Inc.

Your florist is 20 minutes late, your photo booth vendor has not arrived and the party has started, the place cards have not been alphabetized and the limos are at the wrong location! WHY DO YOU NEED A PLANNER?

On one of the biggest days of your life only a planner should have to deal with issues that arise, not the client!

Cristie Woodard and the staff at Plan-it Productions go beyond just being creative and flexible by being one of the most organized planning companies around. Plan-it provides couples frequently updated tools such as budget works sheets and payment schedules allowing clients to keep track of money spent and when vendor payments are due. Each event has a detailed dedicated binder that becomes the event “bible”. We help find venues, qualified vendors and negotiate contracts getting couples the best prices.

Having a background in theater and directing, Cristie Woodard implements the same skill set when running an event: thinking ahead and anticipating the what –ifs, improvising and resolving any dilemmas should that arise. We realize that a second set of eyes on your big day is an enromous advantage and allows you to enjoy your party!

Plan-it Productions can be contacted via phone or email to set up a free consultation.

Phone: 917-930-5897

Email cwoodard@plan-itproductions.net

Follow Plan-it Productions, Inc. on

Outdoor weddingvenue
Outdoor weddingvenue
Ceremony program printed on fun filled popcorn bags. Each guest received one upon entering the room.
Fun aisle design by Hatch Studios
Fun aisle design by Hatch Studios
img243
Vineyard wedding at Martha Clara on The North Fork of Long Island
Vineyard wedding at Martha Clara on The North Fork of Long Island
img245
Plan-it Productions, Inc.
Vineyard wedding on the North Fork of long Island. We hung place cards from wheels on a barn door.
The barn at Martha Clara Vineyards
Wedding cake
A vintage bird cage used to collect money cards guests brought
A vintage bird cage used to collect money cards guests brought
Plan-it Productions, Inc.
For the end of the night: fun food to go for the guests' bus ride back to Manhattan
pict038
dscf840
dscf847
dscf848
Bling Monogram cake topper

9 Reviews for Plan-it Productions, Inc.

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2013

Working in the wedding industry is not an easy task but definitely has its rewards. Working with Cristie on your side definitely makes it much easier and the rewards much higher! Knowing that the couple has Cristie as their planner means knowing that they are going to have one of the smoothest, beautiful wedding receptions imaginable. Cristie is organized, detail-oriented and very professional. She is by the couple’s side throughout the planning process and as an outside vendor I have to say she makes communicating so efficient. I really take great pleasure working with Cristie and she is the first planner I refer to all my incoming clients.

Sent on 03/28/2014

I am a perfectionist and was a DIY bride until a friend of mine said 'don't be a hero!" and handed me Cristie's card. I am so glad she did. Cristie is a total pro- sharp, funny, creative and also a perfectionist. Thanks to her I was not only proud of my wedding but I was able to enjoy my wedding. I knew from our first meeting I could trust her implicitly and that she would demand the same standard of excellence at each turn as I would. Plus she was a joy to be around on a day that can skew towards the stressful. Our wedding was quite intricate with venue changes around New York and it was important to me that it all looked and felt effortless. Cristie nailed every detail and I could not recommend her more.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Erica · Married on 08/07/2008

I found Cristie after having a bad experience with my first wedding planner and it was the best move I made for my wedding. Cristie had great ideas and at the same time worked to create my wedding with my vision just as I wanted it. She was super organized and easy to reach. I trusted her with the details of my important day and she came through. It was great to have the extra help with all the planning, but I couldn't imagine not having her there on my big day. Even though the venue provided a fantastic "host" for my day, Cristie knew exactly what I wanted and she could answer any questions. She was with me throughout the entire process, knew my vision and what was important to me. Not a single vendor needed to ask me a question that day, because Cristie knew the answer. I was free to enjoy my day.

Sent on 02/04/2014

Award

Plan-it Productions, Inc. FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• 95 Fairmount Rd. East Califon, 07830 See on map