4620 Gary Mikel Ave., Metairie, LA 70002 Map · Phone number

About Plan B Weddings and Events

Planning Everything New Orleans!

Plan B Production is a New Orleans-based wedding planning firm. Our specialty is creating extraordinary weddings and events with impeccable execution. We do what it takes to make it the most memorable experience of your life!.

DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Event Planning and Coordination for Destination Brides and Local Brides

Month-of/Day-of Services:

•Initial Consultation to discuss overview of your event
•Client provides planner/coordinator with a copy of the planning documents no later than 2 weeks prior to rehearsal/event date
•Includes three (3) one-hour pre-wedding meetings/conference calls with client to provide coordinator with complete details of the event, define any pending or missing elements, discuss schedule for run of show
•Coordinator contacts and reconfirms with all vendors regarding details they will provide, load-in/set-up times, floor plans, etc.
•Coordinator will review and edit load in schedule for vendors
•Coordinator will oversee load-in and set-up, direct all vendors prior and during event
•Coordinator will oversee and maintain schedule of event - including any special or family traditions.
•Peace of mind – No one hosting or attending the event will have to worry about any logistics. We will provide peace of mind that the details are covered, while you and your guests enjoy your event.

Month-of/Day-of Services PLUS Limited Planning Assistance:

•This package is for the Client who wants to plan their own event, but needs additional assistance in other areas (Examples: Hotel Room Block Contract Negotiation, Minimal Décor Assistance, Transportation, Photography, etc.)
•This includes all of the Day-of Services listed above, plus we will customize additional services for your specific needs. You decide which areas you’d like our planning assistance—from site visits and hotel contracts to creative décor strategies and exceptional vendor recommendations.
•Includes approximately 12 additional pre-wedding planning and coordination hours

Full Service Planning and Logistics:

With this level of service, we assist you in each stage of the planning process, including coordination and day-of logistics listed in both packages above.

This package also Includes:
•Consultations to develop and design your concept for your unique event
•Developing a budget worksheet and helping you to maintain your budget parameters
•We bring repeat business to our professional vendors, so at times we can obtain better pricing for your event.
•Attending appointments with you –or- on your behalf—including site inspections, floral/décor meetings and catering tasting
•Providing professional resources for you to make choices about each element of your event (Including, but not limited to, Venue Selection, Rentals, Lighting/Décor/Linens, Catering, Florals, Photography, Cake, Favors, Invitations, Live Music/Entertainment, Specific Customs or Traditions, etc.)
•Working with you step-by-step, as your partner, in planning a memorable event! Details—covered.

We will work with you to customize a package to suit your needs and particular budget.

www.neworleansweddingplanner.com

Screenshot20100406at8 11 29PM
Screenshot20100406at8 05 38PM

27 Reviews for Plan B Weddings and Events

liv · Married on 05/25/2013

Aimee and her entire team are amazing. They helped make our wedding a seamless, wonderful, gorgeous and beautifully coordinated occasion. Aimee is a joy to be around and we felt she really took the time to get to know us and what we wanted....she is very detail oriented and thinks ahead and catches anything that might possibly slip through the cracks....and she's very funny and lovely!! She helped us coordinate all of our vendors SO well, and thought of creative solutions to everything. The team on the day of was also incredible, and we felt like we were in expert, caring hands. Thank you so much, Plan B!!!!

• W

Wanda · Married on 05/11/2013

I live in Florida and my daughter and her fiancee wanted to get married in New Orleans. We found Aimee on the internet and met with her on a trip to New Orleans. We immediately fell in love with her and her organization, knowledge of the city and all of the vendors. She took us to lots of places and vevdors. She seemed to get a fill for my daughter and what she wanted. She matched us up to amazing vendors that seemed to finish my daughters sentences as they were definately on the same page. We originally went with partial planning and that lasted about 8 hours. Then we went to full service and never regretted it. She cost me money , but I think she may have saved me even more. I can't express how wonderful she was. I miss her already. You can not go wrong with Aimmee. I can't imagine anyone that could be any better.

andrea · Married on 12/31/2012

Aimee and the entire staff at Plan B were simply amazing! Every detail was taken care of exactly how I envisioned it . . . and I had a big vision! Every time I came up with something, Aimee knew how to make it happen. And the day of was beyond easy -- I didn't worry about anything. Even my guests were commenting on how all of my little surprises rolled out so smoothly. I would plan another event with Aimee in a heartbeat!

Plan B Weddings and Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly

• 4620 Gary Mikel Ave. Metairie, LA 70002 See on map
    ~ Hours of Operation ~ Mondays and Fridays: Appointments Out of Office; Tue, Wed & Thu: 8am - 4pm (CST); After 4pm By Appointment Only Saturdays: By Appointment Only; Sundays: Closed