About Pixel Poppy Inc.

Arrangements popping with creativity!

Pixel Poppy Inc. is a young and creative floral and graphic design studio. Our company was founded with an idea of providing complete wedding packages of flower arrangements and event stationery in matching color palette and style.

We provide wedding and event floral arrangements, personal flowers, bouquets and centerpieces. Our graphic design team members are able to design personal/event websites and custom event stationery perfectly matching your floral color scheme and style.

We seek inspiration in every client to create something unique. With a keen eye for detail and artistic background, we strive to create simple, yet exquisite designs with a distinct edge.

Categories: Wedding Florist, Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: New York City

Follow Pixel Poppy Inc. on

11 Reviews for Pixel Poppy Inc.

User Photos
Table Arrangements (3)
Clean Up (1)
Consultations (1)
Corsages (1)

I have been working with Paulina for 3 years on different events at my restaurant. She has done amazing fresh arrangements for me for lavish birthdays and exclusive wine tasting events. She is punctual, pleasant and professional to work with. Her flowers are fresh and unusual, I always get compliments from my guests. She really understands the mood of each different event. This company has always been able to meet my budget and tight timelines. Paulina is a breath of fresh air in the sea of companies in NYC, we hope to work on my future projects together.

Profile Picture Ana, 12/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Invitations

Great experience with Paulina from Pixel Poppy - responded quickly, offered great quality for my budget. Created beautiful centerpieces and delivered them on time. I especially loved my wedding bouquet! Absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Anya, 9/9/17, 1 Review

2 AWARDS

Events

66-10 Thornton Place , Queens, NY 11374   See On Map
347-593-2542 (phone)
Pixel Poppy Inc. is a wedding floral design studio from New York servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens. Pixel Poppy Inc. is a professional floral and graphic design studio that has been part of the New York wedding industry since 2016 specializing in ceremony arrangements, reception arrangements, centerpieces, personal flowers, bouquets, floral jewelery, event stationery, menus, place cards, seating charts, signs, wedding websites. .