10733 S. Twenty Mile Rd. #304, Parker, CO 80134 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Pippin's Pictures

I am a Denver based Wedding and Portrait photographer. I specialize in capturing couples in the natural beauty that Colorado provides!

I am available for travel throughout the United States and Mexico! I've have captured couples memories from Juneau, Alaska to Napa Valley, CA to Hawaii!

I was recently awarded the honor of gracing the Summer 2014 cover of Rocky Mountain Bride Magazine!

stomped074
dsc313
Juneau, Alaska Destination wedding
Shrine of St. Theresa Juneau, Alaska
Alaska Destination Wedding...
Juneau, Alaska Destination wedding Shrine of St. Theresa Juneau, Alaska Alaska Destination Wedding...
Weins Ranch Colorado Wedding
Shrine of St. Theresa Juneau, Alaska
Alaska Destination Wedding...

2 Reviews for Pippin's Pictures

Christina · Married on 06/01/2013

Deciding to have Caroline Pippin of Pippin's Pictures do my wedding photography was one of the best things I have ever done. Her photographs are art. I already received mine for our June 1 wedding and I cannot stop looking at them. The way she captured the day and love of everyone there is indescribable. Every picture is amazing and it is impossible to decide on a favorite. She is also fast on responding to emails and has wonderful ideas and suggestions to make your day better. Something else that I didn't realize is so important is to have a photographer with a great personality, because you will be around them a lot! Caroline is that! She was a blast to spend the day with and made our day so much better. We will absolutely be using Caroline in the future!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Tracey · Married on 09/16/2012

Caroline is professional, courteous, sweet, and talented. Her wedding pictures belong in Martha Stewart Weddings magazine. I chose her because she did an engagement shoot at the Clock Tower and it is not the easiest location to shoot. I thought those pictures were great, but my daughter's pictures are AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Pippin's Pictures FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pippin's Pictures 1
    Complimentary anniversary mini-session
    If you book through Wedding Wire you will be given a complimentary "Anniversary mini-session"

• 10733 S. Twenty Mile Rd. #304 Parker, 80134 See on map