About Pinstripes Cleaning and Restoration

DFW Certified Wedding Gown Specialists in Cleaning, Restoration and Preservation!
Caring for your gown is a tremendous responsibility. We are experts in the field of wedding dress care and construction, and use only the highest quality materials to ensure your gown returns to you clean, pristine and preserved to the finest standards.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Bridal Gowns (10)
Appts. Only (4)
Bridal Belts (4)
Veils (4)

Great service. Great before and after picture which helps reassure your preserved dress is indeed clean and stains removed. More than I would have liked to spend but they are local, handle your dress personally(no shipping it away somewhere else), they even pick it up and drop it back off at your residence. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Mindy, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Bride, Bridal Gowns

Bill and his team were absolutely amazing. My dress was saved from a house fire (two months before my wedding) and had severe smoke smell (thankfully no other damage). By the time I got my dress back you couldn’t even smell the smoke! Thank you Bill and the rest of the staff at Pinstripes for saving my wedding dress!!!!

Profile Picture Mandy, 4/22/18, 2 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1265053399490 weddinggown

Complimentary Cleaning and Pressing

Redeem In-Store
We want your gown to look its best on your wedding day, so when you book a gown preservation with us prior to your wedding, Pinstripes will clean and press your wedding gown between your photo session and your wedding day for FREE.
#WWa373efe7166de2c5

1 ENDORSEMENT
Bill and his team at Pinstripes Cleaning and Restoration are incredible! Not only will your gown be cleaned and preserved, they will also provide a free cleaning between your bridal portraits and your wedding day! This is a huge value, as so many brides get makeup and grass stains/dirt on their gown when they take their bridals. We highly recommend Bill, so much that we lined up a seminar at Circle Park Bridal Boutique to have him speak with and educate our brides.

1306-1 West Main Street, This Is Not a Retail Walk-In Location! Call us! We will come to you!, Lewisville, TX 76067   See On Map
877-874-7377 (phone)
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call anytime and Leave a message! We will return your call as soon as possible, and are eager to answer any questions you may have! We will pick up and deliver your gown anywhere in the DFW metroplex, or ship it to you if you are outside the DFW area!