PinMeUp Hair & Makeup

PinMeUp Hair & Makeup

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About PinMeUp Hair & Makeup

Classic Vintage Inspired Styling

We are PinMeUp Hair & Makeup- your full service beauty team for the perfect look on your big day! We specialize in vintage-inspired hairstyles and makeup that will give you that classic glamorous look. Although we specialize in vintage inspired looks, we can perfectly execute modern looks as well. PinMeUp Hair & Makeup consists of a well established hair and makeup team that has had their work in various publications and been featured on several different websites. We also offer a fabulous vintage/pinup bachelorette party package, as a fun and different idea for your party.  We are located in the tri-state area, and can travel to your location for your specific event. Please email us at: PinMeUpHair@aol.com for more information.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Blowouts (3)
Airbrush Makeup (3)
Fake Lashes (3)
Contour Makeup (2)

Can’t say enough wonderful things about Jules and Dana. My hair and makeup turned out perfectly. My mom and bridesmaids were so happy about their hair and makeup as well. They were so wonderful at the trial as well. They were so patient as I tried to figure out the look that I was going for, and they provided amazing suggestions.

Profile Picture Liz, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

From my hair and makeup trial I knew that Erika and Carissa were going to be the team I used on the big day. They were super responsive to emails and listened to exactly what me and all of my girls wanted. My makeup and hair lasted through 10 hours of nerves, excitement, and sweating on the dance floor! I could not believe how perfect everyone still looked hours after application. They came to my hotel suite and it made my day so easy and relaxing!

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Erica was absolutely amazing! After having my trial with Erica, I knew I had to book her! Erica took the time to get to know me and see my vision for the big day. I cannot thank her enough for doing all the hair for my bridesmaids, mother & myself. It turned out absolutely stunning. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/23/16, 6 Reviews