150 Post Office Rd #2104, Waldorf, MD 20604 Map · Phone number

About Pinkberry Moon Events

Dreams need detail. We help to fill them in.

Pinkberry Moon is a boutique event planning firm dedicated to unparallelled service, enticing convenience and the art of creating exquisite affairs. To this end, we provide our clients with exclusive Signature Personal Wedding Plans that provide 24 hour personalized wedding assistance to blend comfortably with any prestigious lifestyle.

We are also excited to be one of the few planning firms to offer personal wedding planning without the typical costs associated with this luxury. Our Virtual Guidance Plan is perfect for several types of brides at any stage of their planning process. This plan puts a professional wedding planner at your fingertips for three 45-minute virtual sessions that you can schedule at your convenience and they never expire.

Every bride who desires to have a professional wedding planner by her side, deserves to have one. From concept to completion, Pinkberry Moon will be right there with you to ensure that your picturesque wedding develops exactly as you've envisioned.

Follow Pinkberry Moon Events on

5e6f01931024bf44 1349718237387 blackbridekissingstock
Table setting
Table setting
5e6f01931024bf44 1349718237387 blackbridekissingstock

3 Reviews for Pinkberry Moon Events

Portia · Married on 01/26/2011

If u want to have a day of no worries she is perfect for that perfect day. I feel blessed to have her. Mrs Cydni has gone above and beyond the duty of a planer. Details I never would have thought of she already had worked out. If you still feel unsure Then your missing out.

Sent on 02/07/2011

Pinkberry Moon Events's reply:

It was an honor and a treat to work with you on your special day. I'm glad that you saw the value in my service and that you believe in me so much to open the door for investment possibilities for my business. I look forward to working with you in the future and growing our friendship for years to come.
  • W

Leslie · Married on 01/03/2009

"Pinkberry Moon is awesome! I love the website, its very classy and the options are truly endless for brides wanting various packages to fit their taste, style, budget, and personality -- AND I think the Proposal and Romance Consultations are such great ideas! Its very innovative and not something you see being offered everywhere."

Sent on 06/12/2011

Mike · Married on 06/04/2011

thank you!

Sent on 06/20/2011

Pinkberry Moon Events's reply:

I must admit that I'm actually very surprised at the 4 out 5 scores down the board in each category. I worked very closely with the bride and groom and there were no complaints or concerns during our entire planning process. For example, whenever someone needed me, my RESPONSES were almost immediate via text, email or phone call. I remained very FLEXIBLE with them as they continued to change their minds on everything - even on the actual day of the wedding. I wish they would've discussed this with me or maybe even provided a real review (opposed to "thank you") because I'm always open to criticism and my goal is to provide an extraordinary level of excellence at all times. I my goal is to always give everyone "phenomenal at it's best".

Pinkberry Moon Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Military

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Reflective Wedding Concepts & Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingDallas Calligrapher

• 150 Post Office Rd, #2104 Waldorf, 20604 See on map