2625 Ariane Drive Suite No. 262, San Diego, CA 92117 Map · Phone number

About Pink Star Design

: : Invite with Style with Pink Star Design : :
Jenn Stuart Ragusa has always loved paper, design, calligraphy and hand printing. From an early age she knew it was a passion and would collect her favorite cards - many of which she still has from early elementary! When the time was right with her first baby in tow, Pink Star Design was born so that her passion could become her "at home" business. The business has grown to a studio location, employees, magazine features and thousands of designs but the passion for paper and design is still in every piece.

Every card that we create for you is designed to match the theme, mood and colors of your event. On custom orders, we love to collaborate with you to make sure that we create a perfect match to your vision. All designs are printed on the highest quality paper and professionally designed and printed. Featured in magazines such as Bride & Bloom, Exquisite Weddings, The Special Event, Ceremony and San Diego Style Weddings, our aim is to create couture invitations and stationery at a reasonable price.

We have been honored with winning the Etsy Wedding Challenge 2008, 10 News A-list 2009 & 2010 Top 3 Invitation Designers in San Diego and featured on the Martha Stewart Wedding website.

We offer additional services such as complete assembly, mailing out your cards, and calligraphy or hand addressing. We also offer the total design package for parties and weddings including programs, menus, place cards, favor cards, seating charts and more.

Jenn and the Pink Star Design team look forward to working with you. Remember with us, you'll always Invite with Style.

"I can do all this through him who gives me strength." Phillipians 4:13

Do Good : : We always strive to "Do Good"

{Good to our Clients}
Great customer service, quality printing and paper and always a personal touch.

{Good to Planet Earth}
Recycled and Earth-friendly papers, low emission inks and low waste.

{Good to our Community}
We support many local and national non-profits with volunteers, complimentary stationery and printing. Some of the organizations we support: American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen Foundation, Mama's Kitchen, Delta Gamma Foundation, Vision of Children and World Vision.

"Do all that you can to live in peace with everyone." Romans 12:18

Logo2011smallersize
baby

11 Reviews for Pink Star Design

Suzanne · Married on 10/13/2012

Jenn at Pink Star did a great job with my wedding invitations, table numbers, and place cards. Invitations were low on my priority list because I know they typically just end up in the trash after the event, but these were so pretty you would hate to toss them!

I'm terrible at picking this sort of stuff, but Jenn figured out my style in about 30 seconds and had great recommendations. And after seeing all the beautiful options, I almost went crazy and bought the $12 invitations! But Jenn showed me something similar for something like $4. She wants you to get what you like, not what's the most expensive. And then she designs them and sends choices before you make the decision. You know exactly what you're getting!

And because this was a low priority for me, I waited til the last minute to do them, but this was no problem for Jenn. I had to pay a small rush fee of like $20 (which is nothing in the wedding world) and I was glad to pay it because I'm the idiot who took my sweet time. Jenn had everything ready promptly and I didn't have to worry. Note: definitely pay to have Jenn print the addresses on the envelopes. It was very inexpensive and looked great!

A great, professional gal. Love her!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Carrie · event on 01/08/2012

Jenn and her team are a pleasure to work with. They are uber professional, and offer creative and individualized service. We get so many compliments on our children's stationary and our family holiday cards. For any invitation needs Pink Star Designs in the only way to go!

Sent on 02/23/2012

Tricia · Married on 08/27/2011

I was so fortunate to have found Jennifer of Pink Star Design for my wedding last August. She was such a pleasure to work with--professional, sweet, funny and truly talented. She helped me figure out exactly what it was that I had been envisioning for my wedding from the invitations to the place cards and table menus. When I got to see the final product, not only were there no disappointments, as there can be when you have something specific pictured in mind, but I was ecstatic! All of the pieces were stunning! They were obviously made of high quality papers and it showed. They were also so helpful and able to work within my budget and still find something I really loved. Jenn was also very attentive and called me right before the wedding just to make sure I was happy and that everything was going smoothly and I didn't need any help. All-star service! I love her and will recommend Pink Star Design to all of my friends & family members getting married in the near future. Thank you for helping me create the wedding I wanted Pink Star :)!

Sent on 02/25/2012

Pink Star Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• La Dolce Idea Weddings & Soirees
    La Dolce Idea Weddings & Soirees Wedding Planners

Jenn with Pink Star Design is among my preferred wedding professionals. Her attention to detail and sense of style makes Pink Star Design the best choice for stationery needs!

• YOUnique Weddings
    YOUnique Weddings Wedding Florists

I highly, highly recommend Pink Star Design. Not only Is their stationary beautiful, unique, and timeless, but I love sending clients to Jenn because she is knowledgeable about invitation etiquette, is extremely professional, and is fun to work with! Pink Star is definitely a premier stationary company in San Diego!

• 2625 Ariane Drive, Suite No. 262 San Diego, 92117 See on map