Carrollton, TX 75010 Map · Phone number

• Print World
  • Brown Fox Creative

2 Reviews for Pink Prints

Hannah · Married on 03/24/2012

I had a small budget for stationary and Melissa was the right girl for the job. She was able to help me find BEAUTIFUL invitations within budget. I could not have been happier with my choosing her!

Sent on 04/07/2012
  • Lateisha

Lateisha · Married on 11/05/2011

Melissa did an absolutely wonderful job on my invitations. I wasn't even sure I wanted professional invitations at the beginning, convinced I could just make them myself. After meeting with her at the Dallas Bridal Show I decided to schedule a meeting to simply get ideas. She made it so simple. I told her my budget and what I had in mind (colors, etc) and she began leading me to invitations right away. Being completely indecisive it took me 5 appointments to get it right and she was completely patient and helpful the entire time. I ended up ordering Save the Dates, Invitations, Ceremony Accessories (Ring bearer pillows, Unity Sand set, etc), and Reception Accessories (Cake Cutting Sets, Guest Book) for the same price as any "discount store" (trust me I looked) and I got the personalized attention I was looking for. I recommended her to my best friend who got married last year as well and she did a fantastic job on her wedding too. I highly recommend Pink Prints for invitations and accessories!

Sent on 02/22/2012

• Carrollton, 75010 See on map
    Location of (Pink Prints)