New York, NY 10022 Map · Phone number

About Pink Pizza Events

Pink Pizza Events is an A La Carte Event Planning Firm. Our team is made up of experienced and talented event professionals who keep their fingers on the pulse of the Event Industry. Based out of New York City we collaborate with clients all over the world to create uniquely memorable experiences.

The beauty of providing A La Carte services is that we can provide as much or as little as needed. So, whether you're a bride who needs start to finish planning or a professional who just needs assistance in locating a new venue for an annual conference - you've come to the right place!

We are a tightly knit team with members specializing in different markets allowing us to pair each client with the right planner for them. We also have staff to assist in the marketing and promotion of events.

If you're actually in need of a service that is not listed on our site - give us a call! Odds are we can do it.

Have you ever tried to order pizza for a large group of people?? Unless you order a plain pie it can be difficult to please everyone as each person has a favorite combination of toppings. At Pink Pizza , we believe that an event is like a pizza. In order for us to deliver perfection we have to know and understand each client. Our goal, is to use our expertise to determine what your favorite "toppings" are and build your event with only YOU and YOUR GUESTS in mind. Once we figure out what elements or factors are most important to you - we have all the tools necessary to create a uniquely memorable experience.

Follow Pink Pizza Events on

33ffbe426e9dda62 1329334971592 annickstephane0533
annickstephane0533

5 Reviews for Pink Pizza Events

Stephanie · Married on 07/14/2012

I had the most amazing experience with Pink Pizza Events. I can recall the first day Lory and I had our very first telephone conference and she asked me, "How do you envision your wedding day?" I remember telling her my ideas and how I saw my wedding day play out. I can say that she exceeded my expectations. Not only did my dream wedding come to fruition, but PPE added that special touch, which made my wedding magnificent. It is nearly one month after the wedding and my parents, husband and I are still receiving phone calls from friends and family telling us what a great time they had.
    My experience with Lory and PPE was nothing less than fabulous. She was my planner, advisor, and a friend. Every bride knows that no matter how far in advance you plan there is alway that moment of stress. However, Lory was there to ensure that my moment never lasted more than one minute. I can not thank Lory and her staff enough for the amazing job that they did.

Sent on 08/07/2012

Amber · Married on 12/03/2011

Planning a wedding abroad is no small task. No detail can be missed in order to achieve the day you've envisioned as perfect. Lory and Pink Pizza were on top of everything! Our wedding was beautiful and our guests were very happy. Thanks Pink Pizza! You Are Highly Recommended by the Forresters!

Sent on 02/03/2012
  • F

Fiona · Married on 09/24/2011

My honey and I were so nervous when we decided to get married with only 3 months to plan. Luckily, a friend of mine sent us over to Pink Pizza. Lory and her team were absolutely delightful to work with. They planned every little detail and all we had to do was show up and have a blast. My favorite service was the event concierge! Karah was awesome she watched over us all night always making sure we had everything we needed. My family and friends are still talking about the decor, food, invitations and music. It was really perfect and worth every penny!

Sent on 01/31/2012