About Pink Petunia Designs

It is our belief that you are the most important element in our designs. Our job is to create a visual interpretation of your dreams and to achieve a distinctive look for your wedding day. We have over 75 years of family history in the floral industry and we utilize our abilities to select the freshest and finest flowers to create your custom designs. Our goal will have been achieved when we create that moment that takes your breath away. It will be our privilege to be part of making your dream come true. Please visit our website www.pinkpetuniadesigns.com, email us at penny@pinkpetuniadesigns.com or call us 1-704-813-4718.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Single Flowers (4)
Venue Visit (2)
Clean Up (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)

Penny was wonderful! We will definitely use Pink Petunia in the Future!

Photo of Pink Petunia Designs in Serving Greater Charlotte Area and High Country of NC, NC
Profile Picture Tammy, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Had such a wonderful experience working with Penny and Pink Petunia Designs! Met with only a couple of florists and chose Penny after realizing how great she was at listening and putting together my ideas. She also worked with my venue a lot and knew how to best decorate within my budget. I changed my mind several times and she was really patient with me at making the changes and putting everything into place. My wedding day flowers were so beautiful and I received so many compliments on them. Thank you Penny for everything!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Single Flowers, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Pink Petunia Designs Pricing

WEDDING - NATALIE & FABIAN

14 Photos

1 VIDEO

11 ENDORSEMENTS
We LOVE having Pink Petunia's as our preferred flower vendor. They are an awesome asset to our team and a delight to work with!!! Greg has been in the industry for over 30 years and knows more about flowers than any vendor we know in Charlotte!!

The Embassy Suites Charlotte is glad to endorse Pink Petunia as one of our preferred vendors! Pink Petunia always does a phenomenal job, and they are always professional. Floral arrangements do so much to enhance your wedding space - this is one area not to miss! Make sure to contact Pink Petunia for all of your floral needs.

I have enjoyed working with Penny and Greg these past couple years. They are great in meetings, emails and easy to work with. They are reasonably priced and their flowers last for weeks. I couldn't believe I had one of their pieces last for 2 weeks after I got them- and that barely ever happens!

72 PROS I KNOW

Events

Serving Greater Charlotte Area and High Country of NC, NC 28012   See On Map
704-813-4718 (phone)
Pink Petunia Designs is a wedding florist from charlotte nc. We service weddings throughout the local area, including blowing rock, boone, and gastonia. Pink Petunia Designs is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the charlotte nc wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in customized florals for weddings and special events.