Fairfax, VA 22032 Map · Phone number

crocus
belle1
dsc005

26 Reviews for Pink Orchid Press

Stephanie and the Pink Orchid Press team were absolutely wonderful to work with! I knew that I wanted my invitations to be beautiful but I wasn't exactly sure how I wanted the set to go together- I didn't have a very clear vision. Lexi took my questionnaire and the info I gave about our event through emails, and created a couple great designs. From there, we tweaked each piece until the most amazing invitations came together. They were exactly what I wanted but couldn't verbalize!
    I sent Stephanie a piece of fabric from our tablecloths and she matched the ink to that perfectly. I was stunned. Initially, I hadn't been sure if some of the extras that I added on were worth it: envelope liners (my fiance insisted that people don't even look at the envelopes), double-ply paper (the thickness made them even more drool-worthy), and edge painting (omg omg omg I wanted to edge paint my place cards after that!). Let me tell you, they made an amazing invitation set even more amazing. I have gotten more compliments than I imagined-- I guess people pay attention to invitations after all =D
    While my paper budget is blown for a little while, I fully intend to come back to Pink Orchid Press for stationery in the future and, hopefully, birth announcements a couple years down the line. The team was wonderful to worth with and I ended up with breathtaking invites. I couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 02/18/2015

Rebekah · Married on 06/08/2014

Stephanie at Pink Orchid Press was more than delightful to work with. She is very professional and accommodating, and her work is beautiful. She is also very flexible and timely - when I moved my wedding up an entire month, she never once wavered. I could tell that she has a big focus on her customer satisfaction - she sent several mach ups of examples of invitations before I found the perfect one. I couldn't have asked for more elegant invitations, and I'm so thrilled that Pink Orchid Press was the company to print them! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for contributing to our wedding day in such an important way!

Sent on 01/30/2015

E · Married on 11/29/2013

Pink Orchid Press was incredible to work with!! They spent so much time with every little detail and the finished product was perfect! Stephanie went out of her way to make sure that I was pleased with every aspect of the invitation. I cant say enough good things about this company! i recommend them 100%!!

Sent on 10/16/2013

• Fairfax, 22032 See on map
    M-Th, 9am-4pm EST by phone or anytime by email!