Fort Collins, CO 80521 Map · Phone number

About Pink Diamond Events

"Pink Diamond Events"

Your Personal Event & Wedding Specialist

Pink Diamond Events was established in 2007 after planning small events, which turned into a new business career. We focus on uniquely designed events & weddings.Pink Diamond Events serves as a resource to Brides & Grooms to create memorble experiences through "Flawless" execution of events and weddings. While creating Lavish, events through creative planning and coordination. Pink Diamond Events provides Certified Personal Event & Wedding Specialist, Makeup Artistry, Silk Floral Design. Pink Diamond Events comes to you along with a commitment of Stress-Free planning. Pink Diamond Events strives to provide each client with unique ideas that are a reflection of the clients taste & style.

Services:

Family Reunions
Rehersal Dinner Parties
Bridal Showers
"Sweet Sixteen"

Contact us for pricing info:

pinkdiamondevents@hotmail.com
(703)867-8384

000 0345
000 0345

3 Reviews for Pink Diamond Events

Tiyona · Married on 04/30/2009

Pink Diamond Events were realible, they know exactly what we wanted. I mate the owner Shanequa at Michael's Craft Store in Late January of this year. We briefly spoke in reference to last minute wedding details, about a week later I contact Pink Diamond Events to assist us with last minute details. They offered a package "10K". This package was perfect for me, because I had did about 90% of the planning myself. But I felt like I was missing something, so that is where they came in to place. Pink Diamond went over everything, contact all of my vendors directly ensure my wedding day services. The staff at Pink Diamond Events did everything and more to ensure me an wedding of my dreams, I wish that we had started off with a wedding planner such as Pink Diamond Events. We would have saved some much money. Pink Diamond Events provide a day service, with full staff of 3 assistance there at rehersal, ceremony & reception. They also designed my silk floral design too, all under 1,000 for both things.

Pink Diamond Events are everything they say they are!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/10/2009

Maria · Married on 08/20/2009

Pink Diamond Events are the best!

Pink Diamond Events are professional, and very responsive and not to mention the unique design aspects which turn my wedding into a dream come true...

Thanks Pink Diamond Events!

Sent on 10/01/2009

Michele · Married on 08/20/2008

3.5

Events with Class was the most wonderful experience as a Bride. The team was understandble of todays life situations which happened to me and my
    husband just weeks before the wedding. She was professional at all times to me and my guest, with responsiveness and with the ideas of saving me money but still looking elegant. If I had to do it all over again I would with Events with Class!

Thanks so Much!