Pinehills Golf Club "The Pavilion"

Plymouth, MA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 250 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 250 guests

Pinehills Golf Club is a country club wedding venue located in Plymouth, Massachusetts. Surrounded by gentle hills, this elegant facility features meticulously maintained grounds and a private function wing. The club is just a short drive from Boston and Cape Cod but retains the tranquility and charm of a countryside venue. Ceremonies and receptions can be held here, as well as engagement parties and pre-wedding showers.

Facilities and Capacity

Pinehills Golf Club offers The Pavillion for a warm and rustic-inspired wedding celebration with up to 200 guests. Couples can begin their day on an intimate garden terrace just off The Pavilion, perfect for exchanging their vows in a romantic setting. Following this, they and their loved ones can adjourn to a private terrace for a cocktail hour with gorgeous views. For a charming seated reception, couples can dine and dance in The Pavilion Room. This space boasts vaulted ceilings, exposed wood beams, iron chandeliers, and floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the pristine golf course.

A full-service wedding venue, Pinehills Golf Club has been hosting weddings for more than a decade. Couples can choose from a range of pre-designed packages to suit their needs, with features on offer including custom wedding cakes and centerpieces. They offer an on-site event coordinator to oversee your day and provide whatever level of support you need. Couples are invited to rent a number of event items from the country club, including elegant mahogany Chiavari chairs for receptions in The Pavilion. Some of the other pieces offered by the club include tables, linens, and tableware. To give couples more time to spend with their loved ones, the team is happy to provide set up and clean up services.

Cuisine

Couples can choose between hors d'oeuvres, stations, buffet, or a plated meal for their reception. There are also fun late-night snacks available with options such as grilled cheese, a nacho bar, or a chicken wing station. Food tastings are available to help couples decide on a menu for their day. Some of the dishes they choose from include:

• Filet mignon
  • Grilled swordfish
  • Eggplant Napoleon
  • Seasonal ravioli

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$11,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$8,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Country/Golf Club
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Cake
Event Planner
Event Rentals

What event items are available?

Chairs

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
April
November
December

Liz S. Married on 10/22/2021

Made my wedding dreams come true

I couldn’t recommend Pinehills enough for a wedding venue!! They exceeded our expectations in every way, and they truly do it all so you can rest assured know that every detail will be handled. I can wholeheartedly say that our wedding day wouldn’t have been anywhere near as amazing as it was without Katy our coordinator. She is the best of the best, both throughout the planning process all the way to the end of the night. She made all of my wedding day dreams come true and then some, and I felt like the most calm bride because I knew that she had everything else under control. I had asked her to snap a few photos on my phone for me and the next morning I realized I had every single memory of our day captured on my camera roll, all thanks to her! I don’t know how she does it but she is an absolute professional. Our guests raved about the raw bar, apps & meals as well as the stunning tented ceremony space. I couldn’t be happier with our decision to go with Pinehills, and we will be talking about our wedding for a lifetime thanks to this fantastic space and staff!!
  • Tristen
    Tristen R. Married on 10/02/2021

Book this place! Best decision we made!

My now, WIFE and I just got married this past Saturday on 10.2.21 and it was an absolute dream come true!

We booked our wedding venue at the Pavilion at Pinehills in Plymouth, Ma and it was without a doubt, the best decision we could have made! From the moment we contacted them to even now, post wedding, they are a TOP NOTCH service venue. Katy was our coordinator and she is the absolute best. Her communication is prompt but even more importantly, her attention to EVERY.SINGLE.DETAIL is unparalleled. You can tell she loves what she does and let me tell you, it makes all the difference in the world when you’re planning something so intricate and important. All through Covid, her guidance was as upfront and clear as possible. Her shining moments, though, were hands down the day of our wedding and post wedding. She was with us from beginning to end. She held our lip gloss, ran all over that venue with us. Held our flowers, fluffed our skirts, positioned my veil, took AMAZING photos and her social media game is fire! I have never seen a coordinator more involved, passionate and so thoughtful. She made sure my FIL had all the Diet Coke he could handle and thoroughly looked like she enjoyed our wedding with us, all while anticipating every need we didn’t even know we had! I could go on and on about Katy, but it’ll never do her enough justice.
    Aside from Katy, we had our AMAZING stewardess, Lorie. She was the mama bear we all needed. She made sure our entire family had drinks and were eating all night. She was our biggest fan that day, making us feel absolutely on top of the world. She was our greatest little hype girl and just could not do enough to make our night as great as humanly possible. We adore her!

The waitstaff was the best in the business. Someone spilled a drink all over my SIL’s dress and Lindsey couldn’t get her water and napkins fast enough. Making sure they brought us all food while they were cleaning it up. Every single girl.. you couldn’t ask for better service and a friendlier staff.

Now the food… I’ve been to top tier wedding venues, and I have never had the food HOT and delicious. Our guests are raving about the food! The raw bar is displayed in an actual rowboat and they kept restocking it all through cocktail hour! It was worth every penny! Every guest had round after round of passed appetizers and not one complaint! The filet was so tender you could cut with a butter knife and the grand mariner butter sauce on the lobster was mouth watering. Even our mashed potatoes were hot. The late night food… Katy recommended the grilled cheese. We were skeptical because we didn’t want them getting cold. I don’t know how they do it, but people were flipping out over these bad boys. They were unreal. Buttery and hot and delicious. Chef Matt and his crew absolutely delivered every item with utmost perfection!
    The GM’s name is Jim and he was at our tasting and our wedding day. You can tell that he respects his crew and this is all their second home. My FIL hit it off with him over the Bruins and became fast friends!

Ultimately… if you want an experience unlike any other… The Pavilion at Pinehills is leaps and bounds above any other space like it. It’s rustic but chic and bright and clean and updated. The people there make your day absolute magic and we truly left there feeling like we were part of their family. Our entire family is raving about every aspect of the day. I’m sure I’m forgetting things but do yourself a favor and check this place out if you haven’t. It’s a hidden gem and you won’t regret it!!!
    Alysa M. Married on 09/10/2021

The most perfect venue!!

I knew the second I stepped on to Pinehills this was my venue. Then I met Katie and I couldn’t be more sure. My wedding was absolutely flawless and that’s all due to Katy and the Pinehills team. Everyone can’t stop raving about how perfect our wedding was! I

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• MaryKate & Erol
    23 photos · 10/26/2018

Ladybug Photography Ladybug Photography Wedding Photographers

We love photographing weddings at The Pavilion at The Pinehills. The staff and club are top notch!

Jessica Doherty Photography Jessica Doherty Photography Wedding Photographers

Everything is taken care of. They go beyond...way beyond! Everything runs on time, everything runs smooth. Katy and Kelly are the best! The food is always perfect! I love working here so much!

Susan Peavey Travel Inc Susan Peavey Travel Inc Travel Agents

I have participated in the Wedding shows at the club for the past 4 years and what a beautiful location for a wedding. I highly recommend Pinehills as a wedding venue.

54 Clubhouse Drive Plymouth, MA, 02360
5082093000
Location of (Pinehills Golf Club "The Pavilion")

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding